Only Gold with VVSA, Key Hrs. & Seasons

Looks like a exact copy if you want we can go through the thread and find his most recent trades I can assure itā€™s none that you have posted here, Iā€™m for a great learning experiences I enjoy meeting and learning from new people on babypips especially for trading Gold /
XAUUSD but Iā€™m 100% against plagiarism!!!

You made me laugh dudeā€¦ I copied & pasted the rules in order to save timeā€¦ Iā€™m the same writerā€¦

Go check my first post on ā€œOnly Goldā€ threadā€¦ check the bottomā€¦

Below is what I added there for folks like you:

PPS: Please be informed that Iā€™m in the process of re-branding my identity & Iā€™m known as ā€œGoldGuruā€ and/or ā€œGoldGuru.inā€ on other forums.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=426397&page=1168
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=426397&page=1166
How about you copy and paste the page and show me I have no idea why you are arguing to be some one els

[B]Please re-check the first post of my ā€œOnly Goldā€ thread at ForexFactory[/B]ā€¦ [B]Check the bottom of the first postā€¦[/B]

[B]I have stated there that ā€œClockTraderā€ & I are same personā€¦ [/B]

Can we get over this?

Can we focus on business? i.e. Gold trades?

IF you are not interestedā€¦ plz move onā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œGoldGuru;684440ā€]Please re-check the first post of my ā€œOnly Goldā€ thread at ForexFactoryā€¦ Check the bottom of the first postā€¦ I have stated there that ā€œClockTraderā€ & I are same personā€¦ Can we get over this? Can we focus on business? i.e. Gold trades? IF you are not interestedā€¦ plz move onā€¦[/QUOTE]
And if you are CT, than man you must have gotten really desperate to jump ship to babypips
, have noticed all the big posters stopped posting in your thread, or you have banned them because they proved you wrong or made you look bad, explains why you changed your Name to Gold guru. And Rebranding your online presenceā€¦ Lol 1 of the 2

Regardless of the fact you have not proven anything thereā€™s nothing on Forexfactory stating gold guru is CT or vise versaā€¦

Okay Mr gold guru / Clock trader, I use to follow your thread everyday almost for about a year, but unfortunately I like many others kinda have lost alot of respect for you, you use to be well respected on Forexfactory, since your gold seasons feel apart, I guess so did your trading, I donā€™t think I have ever seen you or CT risk $2 on a trade you must be trading extremely light because thereā€™s no way your stop loss is 2 pips,
It only make sense for your to try and Rebrand over here on babypips, I think itā€™s funny because Iā€™m pretty sure I have seen you criticize people and tell them to make noise els where i.e babypipsā€¦

With the passage of time we evolveā€¦ I still trade Golden Seasonsā€¦ it worked well (not great) in India in 2014-15 due to currency fluctuation. Indian Gold prices do not blindly follow Forex ratesā€¦ *due to currencies.

Most likely itā€™ll work well againā€¦ this year too & next year & so onā€¦

Iā€™m not begging for respect.

[B]ā€œOnly Goldā€ on ForexFactory is the most popular discussion thread about Gold on internetā€¦ I founded that thread & Iā€™m managing it. period.[/B]

@1206, Long from 1205-06

SL @ 1195

chart attā€¦

Price @ 1215-16

Closed these longs hereā€¦

Current price @ 1161

Testing longs from here with SL @ 1155

@ 1159

Took the loss, will await a peak out

Price just kissed 1157, glad I quit the long testā€¦

As visible in the attached charts, price is sitting on top of clean and clear peakouts on H1 and H4. My view would be to short from hereā€¦ tentatively in the 1170-85 range.

I would post my short signal here before NY morning IF VVSA turns up in desired patterns.

Current price @ 1998-99

Short from here with SL @ 1210

Clean and clear Bingo H1-H4 Forex strategy as mentioned on my Blog Arckimedez Team @ Work! ā€“ Where trades meet Bingo Levels!

Closed the calls at almost same priceā€¦ not comfortableā€¦

Current Gold Price @ 1071

I would sell at current price and sell limit at 1075-80 rangeā€¦

SL @ 1090

My view remains short from 1170 ish

I got a short and would wait for 1 more day.

@GoldGuruin

I had a short at 1073, hedged it at 1062

floating profit: 10%

Net Position: NULL

@GoldGuruin

Wish you all a Great and Happy New Year 2016
May God Bless you and your family.

CHEERS :slight_smile: