Live Price Action trading

Hello,

I’d like to share my live trading results with you. I have opened a new live trading account, verified on myfxbook, for your viewing and learning pleasure:

Mystic System by Mystic | Myfxbook

I believe showing you an honest account of what I CAN and CANNOT do, before I start sharing information with you about my trading method, is important to establish trust. Let’s see what happens!

I have witnessed “Mentors” talk the talk, but crash and burn when its time to walk the walk; other “mentors” never show live trading abilities, but produce amazing Analysis videos/pics of trades after the fact. Unfortunately some of these mentors gain a large audience, an audience which is let down and turned off from trading when the truth becomes evident.

So I’m going to walk the walk and bare all for you to see - the good and the bad - before I start to talk the talk. If enough people begin finding what I do interesting and want more information, I will begin sharing information, time permitting.

Thank you in advance and hope you enjoy!

MM

Having any tutorials about this? books or courses?

Hi Shall,

My intention is to eventually provide some sort of tutorial/teaching materials if enough people become interested.

However, I haven’t showed enough trades to show a statistically sound and profitable method yet. I say wait until I do, then you know it’s the real deal. :cool:

looking forward to it!
Please Continue!
Thanks for sharing!

I’ll begin sharing some analysis and expectations - at this point, please understand this will not be consistent, I will share analysis and charts when I have a chance to share.

Secondly and very importantly, please DO NOT attempt to trade what I show without fully understanding what and how I do it! I myself may not, and often do not take a trade when price arrives at my targeted location, because it did not meet specific, pre-determined criteria.

Good job with profit results. Keep it up MysticMM

Thank you.

I’ve had some teething issues using MT4, as I’m used to a totally different platform, but its coming along fine. I figure once I achieve 50% profit, if people here at BP are interested, we can begin discussing my trading method.

Hi everyone,

For anyone following along, we’re now at the 40% mark, however you may have noticed a considerable slow down in the pace of trades in the past two weeks.

This is due to multiple Fundamental shifts we are currently experiencing in the markets - thus a reduction in trades is necessary to only those which materialize under favourable conditions we’re familiar with, and wider SL’s to accommodate the resulting volatility.

Huge mistake today ladies and gentlemen.

Dealing with trades in my main account which I replicate here, I completely got caught up in dealing with the moves in my main account, and forgot to set the SL’s here. Long story short results are there for you to see.

In my main account I ended up stopping out twice and one win, still negative on the day - but not like this. Regardless this is on me - what shows in this account is my result, it’s on me, I own it; I screwed up.

I apologize to let you guys down like this, it was not right. Now you’ve seen me make a HUGE error. Let’s see if I can right this in the future. From now on, I will use an automatic SL script on MT4 to ensure I have some protection during fast moves and dealing with two accounts.

Totally agree with your first post.
As to your Myfxbook linked account: what are you doing holding a -58% loss ? Losing that much in a month and a half…:17:

Back to trading January 18th.