How To Find The Sweet Spot On Your Forex Charts

A preview to my up and coming Webinar January 12, 2016: How To Find The Sweet Spots on Your Forex Charts check out the description in the video for more details.

The Sweet Spots or Support and Resistance lines and zones are where we as Naked Price Action Traders mine for our Gold and Profits. This video is your first step in learning how to mine for gold on the Forex Trading Charts.

There is always action in Forex, but the best action is Naked Price Action!
Enjoy!

1 Like

Very nice demonstration with the charts. As i was looking at the graphs i could observe the line graph is actually the place where we can see the sharp ups and downs. The thing is traders stick to one particular chart, but such an dynamic view certainly helps us to determine the right market direction. Thank you for the helpful video.

Thank you for your kind words. I’ve been teaching Forex for quite some time. I have over 1,100+ students enrolled in many of my Forex Courses. It is AWESOME that you were able to benefit from the video. Here is another video on trading off of minor Support and Resistance line. I hope it too will be beneficial to you and those who view it:

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq