On-Line Forex Trading Course

Hi Good day everyone,

There are quite a dozen on-line courses available in the net offering various forex trading courses.

Would like to hear about the community’s advises.

Any comments and recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

Dont sign up for any of them.
Theres a perfectly good free school right here on BP, click the school tab above

2 Likes

I agree with the post above, first read the whole information in the school, also you can find a lot of information in internet. Don’t stop studying and trying to trade on demo account. Don’t forget that there is no easy way to the success.

Don’t ever buy any online courses while still learning. Thats the only advice you need

Hey Albert,

My advice,

1. Choose the one that has proven results

2. Choose the one that provides a trading style that suits you…if you want to keep your Day Job, then Day Trading not the best approach. If you have time, then choose a good Day Trading strategy that works…

3. The results from the strategy that they teach must be what you want to earn for yourself. Many great strategies/courses out there, but if its not enough to meet your financial targets, not worth it.

4. Once youve chosen, practice with it on a Demo to ensure it meets these targets. Try it for at least 6 Months, to ensure it works under most conditions.

5. Go Live with it once it meets all the standards you have established for a good strategy…Profit Target, Easy to Follow. etc…

I have preference for Candlesticks & Price Action instead of Statistical Indicators.
Indicators complicate things because you gonna need to get convergence and your chart will be cluttered…

With Candlesticks and Trend Lines, a lot simpler

Separate genuine from scams and frauds and you good to go…BUT

Once you go Live with the strategy…do not get lazy and complacent and stop following the rules once you start making money. Trading…like life…is an unforgiving b…ch…will punish us once we get arrogant.

[B]
Duane

DRFXSWINGTRADING[/B]

1 Like

Yes, for the new babies there are various learning tools are available now. Forex e-books, video tutorials, online trading courses, You Tube trading courses, etc. are here here to help the new babies so that they can acquire adequate trading skills and knowledge with the help of these educational tools.

Hey BM Albert,
I too advise you not to sign up them before knowing more about them because there are many sites that purposes only collect the personal information with no effective guideline. I am also studying on forex trading as a new guy. Recently I have come across a forex related learning site .forexshark net Just to learn. May be enrich your knowledge.

Most of forex course on the internet was fake. And they granted you become a profitable trader one day. Use a little bit effort to read a good forex thread from this forums and you will find good result.

Online education is the most modern form of the education. Forex awareness is spreading on the online places including social media, websites, forums, and so on. I think it is the interesting way of learning as well and online courses are good options to learn quickly.

Thanks, this is really good advice!
I’ve been looking into many courses because I like formal education and getting certificates. Somehow taking courses makes me think I’m able to do it :slight_smile: if someone tests me and I know all the answers, then I’m not going to lose all my money (I hope)!
I think I’m quite good at filtering out spam, so I looked for courses which are serious and where they don’t offer to make me rich in days. I figured I need a place with a simulator because I’ve been watching videos already but it seems much more reasonable to actually try out what I learned.
So right now I’m subscribed to a provider called Earn2trade and will see how that pans out. I’m sure it’s not a scam, so hoping for the best.

Like the mates said previously, you can find a lot of information on baby pips. Sheesh I taught myself how to trade reading mainly baby pips and obviously looking at videos. I’m glad to say I make decent money from my trades, and with my strategy and plan in place I usually never deviate from it.

Which videos are u talking about??

Hello Albert,

There’s only one good answer I could see here: if you’re going to take a course, only take the one that shows live results and talk to the course owner, ask him for his broker statements or track record. If heor she gets angry or doesn’t want to show them for any reason, he or she is a scam. period :slight_smile:

I agree with @eddieb. There’s just so much free resources online. If you feel that something isn’t clearly explained in the school you can go on youtube to look for it or you can also ask here and the more seasoned traders can help you out. :slight_smile:

i just started the courses this site provides and its great. i would start right here by clicking on Education link

I learnt most of my lessons here. Education section here on babypips is really good.

I’d go about it like this…

1. Learn the very basics of what a chart is and how the FX Market works
  2. Learn how to code in MQL4/MQL5 and Python.
  3. Collect data and history down to the tick for a particular broker.
  4. Understand the software development process, it will prevent issues down the road because you’ll be more disciplined in your approach.
  5. Go through the process, which includes testing and research.
  6. Develop multiple strategies that have been tested over the course of a large period of time to ensure a proper sample size.
  7. Never stop hunting down opportunities to build new algos to integrate in your strategy portfolio.

The absolute worst case scenario after all this… you get a 100k+ paying remote job.

BabyPips School; the best one! Don’t go for any paid service! Learn manually & keep updating your own trading skill.

1 Like