How To Successfully Analyse The Forex Market- 360 trading A Theory Of Everything

Whenever you lose a trade its not because of what you know, its because of what you don’t know. In my opinion really successful Forex trading is not 2 dimensional, to truly be at ease when trading Forex you must be able to see the market in a 3 dimensional way.

This means knowing just one method of trading won’t cut it, you need to see the market in a circular way because everything is connected. So play the game with all the cards don’t be lazy, learn as much as you can don’t just go looking for a Forex strategy that works there is no glory in that best to learn the entire game.

If you sign up for my courses, complete all of them then try your best to combine them all together, it may be hard at first but it will be worth it.

When you become a 360 trader it doesn’t mean you will not lose, it simply means whenever you lose, you will know why! Happy Trading

1 Like

My method of trading, 360 trading, involves the use of a combination of Forex Trading techniques to trade the Forex market. I analyse the market from all angles both technical and fundamental then base my entry on the activity of the smart money.
I use pattern analysis, harmonics, Elliot wave combined with my method of VSA while keeping in mind the sentiment and fundamental outlook of each currency. I call this 360 trading because it involves a circular approach to trading, trading with the view that all are connected. Below is an example of one of the techniques I use to trade

Audusd 1H Elliot wave analysis

As you can see from the image above we have a zigzag ABC pattern about to be completed.
There is a high probability that price will pull back after the completion of this pattern. Now Elliot wave analysis can be very subjective at times, so its good if you can identify more than one possible wave count, as long as you stay within parameters of the rules. If you’re prepared for more than one possible wave count then you’ll have an higher probability of being right and benefiting from the Elliot wave theory.

Below is another possible wave count for the Audusd 1h we can call this count B

With the wave count above we can see 3 waves up and a potential 4th wave in formation. Now both wave counts this one and the one above it are signalling that the Audusd will fall, the only difference is that with count B (the one above) its is signalling only a small pullback for the Audusd, a pullback to around where the gray rectangle is, while the very first wave count is signalling a larger fall in the Audusd.

With my method of trading, analyzing the wave count alone would not be enough for me to go and place the trade, remember my method involves a combination of techniques. I would then need to analyse the trade from a fundamental stand point, identify the current market sentiment for the Audusd and then check for signs of smart money entering the market etc

Below is another means of analyzing the market that I would also employ and this is pattern analysis. Looking at the image below you can clearly see a potential cup and handle pattern in formation or a potential [B]head and shoulder[/B] pattern in formation. Both patterns bolster the notion of a pending fall in the Audusd, last but not least always practice proper money management because it matters not how good or perfect your analysis is, you can still be wrong.

Audusd 4h

Forex Market Analysis- How to trade Forex

I really like your analysis. How do you determine “smart money” though, I think its vital to be able to form a better market analysis.

Also you use 61.8, 100, and 161.8 for your Elliot Wave theory, is that standard practice?

I have questions being a newbie and I find it quicker to learn by asking about the stuff I don’t know vs reading hundreds of contradicting posts and just being left confused.

1 Like

There are certain signs that are common with smart money. We use the volume of the candle the spread of the candle and the reaction to the volume to determine if its smart money. The 161.8 is level is the same as 1.618, the levels are the same the difference is the Fibonacci expansion tool comes with default 161.8 but if you really understand the levels, 1.618 times X equals a product that is 161.8 percent of X. Hope this helps

How to trade Forex successfully- 360 trading gbpusd over 200pips

The Most Powerful Forex Trading Indicator

Trading Forex for a living- How to Properly Analyze the market using Elliott wave, Fibonacci, etc

Forex 360 Trading and market analysis- How I trade the Forex market successfully- Learn Forex Mentor

1 Like

How I Trade Forex Successfully, GBPUSD & USDJPY Over 430 pips!- Learn Forex Mentor

Forex Market Analysis- Potential Trades on the GBPJPY, EURJPY & EURUSD,

هل تعتمد فقط على التحليل الموجي