Best place for charts

Hi All,

Where is the best place to get chart info from? Ive been using plus500 well but would like a chart system with better charts and interaction.

I hope you can help
Jase.

Hey, I’ve been using XTB mostly because their charts are so good (see pic). I recommend those guys. Other than that, CMC’s are also ok but can be a bit heavy i find.

Thanks for the help, I’ll go look them up now.

i recommend tradingview. Great charting platform with lots of tools and customisation. Open a free account and use the watchlist to put together the markets you want to focus on.

Hi,

I recommend Binary Options Strategy for this. That is a great platform.

Binary could work but it is so difficult to get a good broker

It is - and in the case of binary options there are reasons for that.

Do you trade binary? Why are you recommending it?

Binary? I heard alot people talking about binary options… Can I know what actually is it?

Read the posts in this thread
http://forums.babypips.com/binary-options-and-futures/85172-im-going-steal-everything-you-have.html

Ya read the story… What the hell… Those r scammer!!! A father of 4 committed suicide lost 100k over… Those scammer need to behead… Son of a gun!!! They don’t beg for forgiveness, forgiveness is God job!!!my job is to sent them to see God!!! Better don’t recommend binary… Later turn into bunny…

Hi! I didn’t understand little bit why you can’t use more popular platform, like MT4?

yeah , use MT4. It’s not that user friendly to start with but once you get used to it, then it can be awesome

AVOID BINARY! Not advised. You will not make money.