Learn Price Action, Candlestick and Chart Patterns by Video

I came across this website and found many valuable forex video course to learn as a newbie or professional trader, there are many course about CandleSticks, Price Action, London Open Breakout, Fake Breakout Strategy, Trend Riding,…

Learn Forex by Video

thanks for link
please keep posting any other learning material on price action
thanks

Instead of lying and saying you ‘came across’ this website, you could’ve said that it’s yours. Maybe if you want to spam like this you shouldn’t have the same username as the email account you have all over the website you just ‘came across’!

1 Like

I really hope it will be beneficial, as i really need a strategy to trading so badly and how to understand the candlesticks and their interpretations are key too. thanks for this am gonna check it out right now.

I think we do not need to spam each other but be very open and sincere with each other here. If the site is his, fine provided there is no stealing tricks and the informations are valuable we will appreciate him, nice onservation @copytradebiz

Does any active traders in this thread have an intra day pivot point indicator they use or rely upon to determine the change in trend during daily price action?

yes, its true that you should not start any kind of business without getting proper training and need of genuine learning resources is always in demand.

Great,
I come to check the website and all the vids say:
“The Youtube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third party notifications of copyright infringement.”

This is not good for people who trying to learn something on BP…

It is available again now LEARN FOREX LIVE

I think videos are good, especially if there free. But lately I have noticed a lot of sites promoting free videos for forex and the stock market, but mainly Forex. So if there free there must be a catch. One is the site promoters are making money by providing advertising for other Forex retail sellers, courses, books, and online brokers and they may be offering other advanced products to sell after the initial free offer. The free stuff is good as videos can give a perspective that just print can’t especially to newbies, but on the other hand you might want to be careful because you may be spending money that you don’t need to spend on advertisers.

Yea, I noticed that to. Well, that should tell you something. Maybe free videos aren’t so good. I smell a scam somewhere.