Further Price Action / Candle Stick Analysis Courses

Sup team,

I’ve just completed the school of Pipsology and am keen to start demoing! One thing that I’m wanting to explore further for now is my understanding of Candlestick analysis and price action. Can anyone recommend any good resources online that will unpack this further and provide me with more depth than what I’ve currently learnt on Baby Pips? Preferably free or cheap but if not all good!

Tanks in advance!

Steve NISON has a number of books about candlestick analysis. if you google his name youll be able to find books to buy.

steve nieson books for candlestick pattern. and niel fuller for price action strategies.
i used to candlestick pattern trader, and read several book from steve, by now my trading style more like price action type. put sell stop order, and buy stop order at spesific range from current market price. but this kind of strategies demand low stop level and low spread, i forward tested my developed strategies, on armada market platform, will open new thread later on regarding the result, wish i could get much better result with lower spread brokerage company.

Hi Micah,

I think the best price action instruction out there is theforexguy (The Forex Guy - Learn Forex Price Action Trading Strategies). There are lots of free videos and instructional articles that you can access without membership, and they are really a good place to start. I did decide to get the membership to the warroom, because I was so impressed by his free stuff. It’s a great community, I hope that helps…good luck!

Hi Micah,

I’m a newbie too. Right now I’m reading a book on candlestick trading titled “Candle Timing Strategy.” It seems quite new and not as famous as Steve Nison’s book. But what I like most about it is the author’s philiosphy that you should not predict the market and get stressed out about the market not moving your way and just react to its movement. The method I’m trying to learn uses no indicator and only uses candlestick charts. It’s mainly about learning and picking up your own way of reading the market’s movement without referring to other indicators. Seems very simple, but I’ll have to look through it some more before I can decide whether it’s for me or not. I got a free sample manual at the authro’s web site. Maybe you can check it out for yourself. You can google the title “candle timing strategy” or the author “Candle Master.” If you can’t find it. Let me know. I can send you a copy of mine.

Steve Nisons forex seminar which he did a few years ago is a really good watch, especially if you’re a person who learns better when watching/listening than reading like myself.