9:10 to 9:14,
9:15 to 9:19
but i want change like this
9:02 to 9:06,
9:07 to 9:11,
9;12 to 9:16,
9:17 to 9:21
is it possible? How to do it?:slight_smile:

I would guess that it’s not possible (& be 95% confident with that assumption) but my main thought is: WHY?!?

with different starting time frames i can get more Doji bars ,pin bars, and inside bars if apply with 30 Minute candles …i can get more entry…exits

Mostly to be presented with different “opens” and “closes” from those other traders are looking at.

Highs and lows are objective and factual, but intraday opens and closes are artificial and constructed and interpretative.

Joe Ross has written quite a bit on this subject (including in one of his early works, [I]Trading By The Book[/I], I think) and there may also be information about it on his tradingeducators website.

It’s a very real, and interesting subject.

I find bars much easier to interpret than candles, myself.

Think about what a candle is actually showing you: if you chose - for whatever reason (and there are some reasons that some traders choose to do this: it isn’t just a theoretical point!) to start 10-minute candles off at 5 minutes past the hour, instead of on the hour, the opens and closes shown by the candles would all be completely different from those on the chart of someone whose 10-minute candles started on the hour, wouldn’t they? But the highs and lows would still be in all the same places, because those aren’t an arbitrary artefact of “charting”: they’re a reflection of “where the price was”, and they’re objective. Highs and lows are generally more important to me than opens and closes (there are also a couple of little exceptions, but they’re not relevant to this conversation), and in a way, that’s also why I find “bars” more helpful than “candles”: it’s true that bars and candles give exactly the same information (the high, the low, the open and the close), but candles visually emphasise the opens and closes, whereas bars visually emphasise the highs and the lows. :wink: