MT4Pips.com & The Forum

Hi,

Being that MT4Pips is a side kick of Babypips, it would make sense to make some kind of connection/link to it by members of the forum. In my case I’ve created a blog and would like to back up my claims to riches with my demo account. I don’t want to do screen captures of choice trades, or have to copy & paste the link to MT4Pips in every post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Since the “Signatures” feature has been disable, it otherwise would have been the most logical place to have put a link should one choose to do so.

Therefore, the next likeliest solution would be in the same fashion where you make link icons to contact members via their msn or yahoo accounts etc if a member has that enabled in their profile.

What ya think?

Every time I come to forums.babypips.com you have another exciting article up to read. A friend of mine was talking to me about this topic a few weeks ago, so I think I will send them the link here and see what they say.

That is a great idea, so that ppl don’t post the wining trades only :stuck_out_tongue:
how about a poll to vote on it?

Hello everyone. I’m new and thought I might introduce myself. I have been in search of somewhere to relax and read some awesome discussion. I think forums.babypips.com will solve this.

I need to head off now, but am searching for some great reading. Have a awesome day.

Well, social media being the way to go, I won’t completely rule out that possibility.
As for MT4Pips, I started using it only yesterday, & so far I am liking it. I think its a good addition to babypips’ expanding portfolio of services.

Great to be here… Hope to learn things here and share what i have. :slight_smile:

Hello there Sweet Pip,

Thank you for this suggestion! This is a great idea.

I’m happy to let you know that we are now working on this feature. I’ll keep you guys updated on the status of this one. :slight_smile:

I am a new member.Hope to share a good time.

Hey there Sweet Pip!

Not sure if you’ve seen this yet but we’ve just rolled out this feature you requested! Check out: BabyPips.com Forex Forum - Announcements in Forum : Newbie Island

soooo, how do we connect the accounts together?

I see that particular Forum announcement has already expired. Sorry about that!

Here you go:

You can now add your AskPips.com, FreshPips.com, MeetPips.com, mt4pips.com and ReviewPips.com accounts on your forum profile! It links directly to your user profile page and shows up under your member title, which means it’s tied to every post you make. No need to keep posting your mt4pips.com link when showing your stats! (Thanks to Sweet Pip for this suggestion!)

Here’s how you add your pips à la carte account/s:

1. Make sure you’re signed in.
  2. Head on over to http://forums.babypips.com/usercp.php.
  3. On the left panel click on “Edit Your Details”.
  4. Scroll down and you should be able to see each site’s field under ‘Additional Information’.
  5. Just add your username and you’re good to go!

Hope that helps! :wink:

Thank you. :slight_smile: