Pipnoculars

What’s that old man’s blog about? His about section is missing, I think his memory is going bad.

Money, I think … both in its purpose (as a vehicle for displaying “sponsored financial content”) and in its own content (in that it’s a kind of collation of “fundamentals” and “sessional summaries”)?

He’s in his 8th year of doing it, anyway … :wink:

Hello chickenbutter,

Thanks for the question and pointing out the bug. We’ll get that fixed. But here is what you should see there:

Every day, I will present to you my findings and daily commentaries on what recently happened in the economic arena, possible shifts in sentiment, economic events to watch out for, and their effects on currencies. This blog, however, is not an economic crystal ball. I am not a fortune teller - I will simply try to piece together some economic updates so I can provide you with my scholarly opinions and analysis on the markets for a ‘sneak preview’ on what lies ahead.

And lexys is correct. We are an online publisher that generates revenue through various forms of digital advertising. We also offer sponsored content campaigns to advertisers, content providers, etc., but we just recently started that (Dec 2016). The Pipnoculars blog has been around since 2009.

Thanks for the question!

Pipstradamus