Very ugly those labels mourning style!

I mean those black “NEW” label on SCHOOL tab and “LIVE” label on “RATES” tab.
For me very disturbing, but perhaps only for me.

Hadn’t really noticed that before but now you mention it they do have bit of a “gravestone” look about them! :slight_smile:

Geez, some people will go out of their way to find things to complain about.

Yep, all part of the perfection of the species process! At least it distracts from American politics for, well, a second or two! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. Can you elaborate on “very disturbing”? What makes them disturbing? We do have some major changes coming to the entire website in the next few months, so those labels, in their current form, will go away.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus

Although I don’t use BP as much as I used to, mainly because of time - it would be great if you gave more recognition to the higher posters who contribute real valued advice, of which I can think of a healthy handful. In essence, I assume, this is the purpose of BP and these members are your driving force to become the best in your league as an FX forum.

These dedicated members really do form the driving reputation of BP.

I completely agree with Jezz. I haven’t been a member for very long but I have been reading Babypips for a thousand years ( well, almost :slight_smile: ) and have seen many good, knowledgeable and helpful people leave.
It doesn’t take long to figure out who the main and worthwhile contributors are but unfortunately many new people are unable to separate the wheat from the chaff. Come on Babypips …you know who they are. These members should have a huge star beside their names so they can be easily identified as the newbies “go to” people. Without the selfless efforts and thoughtful, perceptive posts of these members Babypips would soon “go under” in terms of being a place of quality.
And at the very least these members should be sent a huge Christmas hamper as a small token of Babypips gratitude :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late answer, I don’t read forums much often. In my Country there is the use of send letters with labels like those when a person died, to express condolence, so it remember me those moments, that’s all.
But I undersand that we are all different and we have different preferences about styles, colors and looks.
Regards.

Thanks for the feedback, DennyVR. We’ve got some big changes coming to the forums and website as a whole very soon, and the labels are on the way out.

And we’ve got some other things in store that will help members identify the super helpful and “top” contributors.

Until then.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus