Warning! Account wiped out by a Hack in Metatrader

Hello guys, I want to warn all of you that there is a hack out there called ‘Anticapitalist’ that when it detects operations in metatrader it gets in it to wipe out the account.

My account of 65.000 EUR in Pepperstone was wiped out for this hack. I claimed to Pepperstone but they said to me that it is my responsability for not having any antivirus software. PLEASE, BE CAREFULL WITH THIS HACK.

Hi Norman, I lost money as well, at ninjatrade, it was a malware into a EA. I lost all may money in a short time and I could do anything.

Hi! I had not seen this thread, I am investigating a little to know more because I am not convinced at all about the matter, there is not enough information.
Does Norman66 have any records of operations opened by the virus?

I’ve already seen this thread on FPA and still can’t understand how did he hack your account. What was it? Have you downloaded any files or opened links from anyone you don’t know?
Tell more details please

Hi, this hack is true, a friend of mine lost his money in FXPro, and this was like Norman said, very fast and he couldn´t stopped it. He lost much less money. What I heard is that this hack could come from the big one of last week, that attacked hundreds of big and medium companies in all the world. And people keep telling that this hack has mutated and tools used to stop it, are useless now. Be carefull please, take all preventions that you can.

Hi Alextrader, I have not any files. After seeing the big hack that attacked las week in all world, I am thinking about it came from the same. Now I hope all of you have precaution with yours accounts.

Wow man I feel sorry for you :frowning: and thank you taking the time to warn us about this. IMO it cannot be a coincidence and is connected somehow to the mass cyberattack worldwide.

Hello guys, thanks Norman for warning us, and how eyedfondue says, so sorry for your lost.
have an eye on it, beeing cautions, how I said this hack has mutated old antivirus doesn´t work against it.

Deposit: 877.458USD
Balance: 0
Broker: Pepperstone
Name of virus: EternalRocks

This hack has ruined my life, good luck

This is horrible! I couldn’t understand…did this hack come from the broker? Was the broker hacked or just your account? And how did this happen, you didn’t have Antivirus Software installed or just the program could not detect it? I am very sorry for your negative experience… :frowning:

Hello sebastiano, just my account was hacked, I had PANDA antivirus and it wasn´t enough.

Thanks for the reply, Norman66. I’m so sorry, it’s such an unfortunate situation. Honestly I’ve never heard of this antivirus software but obviously it’s not strong enough to protect the computer. Hopefully you will change it with a better one.

Hi, I was new to this and I invested 50k to get help with an analyst. The company was Kenford trading the analyst was walking me thru the trade and I saw some bogus looking lightning strike spike wipe out my account. MT4 can be hacked by the broker. I can blow up my accounts on my own I don’t need other people to do it. Expensive lesson hopefully this mistake saves me six or seven figures down the road.