Sell audusd comment

is it over bought ?, start weaken ?

enter at current point
sl : .9220
pt1 : .9150
pt2: .9100

It may weaken a bit, but with talks of another rate hike from the RBA and rate cuts from the Fed, I wouldn’t fight the trend my friend. Good luck!

I think AUDUSD will find support at .9150 during Asia and Euro trading sessions. Who knows what will happen during tomorrow’s US session with US CPI…

pt1 36+

thanks for comments guys. my trade based on technical. and i also trade 1hr charts, so it is reallie short term traded.

thanks guys, pipcrawler i think u maybe right, maybe it is just an short pullback traded.

yeah i dont like news, news moved too fast. FX is not fast way for making money. i learn that lesson.

I placed a 1 lot order to buy at .9152 around 10:30 EST. On the 4H chart, I saw a perfect morning doji form then a strong bullish candle that followed as stochastics crossed over the 20. As I am typing I’m up 33 pips. I will hold for a swing trade.
S.

1 hour chart

make lower high on price & 38 rsi ? >>>bearish

enter current point
en .9176
sl .9210
pt1 .9140
pt2 .9090

money manager take 1st profit, then move sl to even entry point

any idea guys

I got in long again on the pull back this morning. I thought considering the bullish news for the USD and given how AUD hasn’t taken a break, the pull back was weak. Which to me signals this has some room to go higher. Anyone care to comment?

Yes, Aussie is forming a rising channell on a 4H chart. Stoch’s are falling at the moment AM EST but look to remain on the rise. I use ICYCLOUD system: today formed first PSAR, albeit inside the bollinger lines. Sometimes ya just gotta go outside the parameters. (Or inside as in this case) My SL is break even @ .9152.
S.
Keep me posted.

Cautious when going short on the aussie maybe for few months to come. There is really going to be strong moves to upside unfolding next week and or 2. Price action says it.

I exited today on a strong pullback that really freaked me. Out @.9198. Of course, look at what happened at markets end? This puppy is going higher.

Strong pullback yes, and usdjpy also pullbacks. do not know whats happening, but fridays. :slight_smile:

Topchess:
Yes, strong pullbacks but what was the last minute surge in U/J, A/U, E/J, G/Y on friday? Was it new? Or just excitement? Can you elucidate?
S.

I do not know why jpy changed sentiment in last minutes, could be carry trades building?

Got to wait next week and see

Is it too late to buy AUD USD?

I guess so. .9300 and 0.9400 options are not easy, but you may consider buying dips like scaling in. As stocks surge, and high yielders can perform better only in the near term though, buy dips to 0.9200 / 0.9100 and tgt 0.9400

4hours the trend is over, 1 hour the trend still bull, wait for short ? at .9200

The trend stayed bullish for me on all TF except a brief turn on M30… I entered long at 0.9196, quite happy for the moment :wink:

you should be more than happy, i entered long at .9279 and i’m happy

lol i go back to skool and do homework for now…

I dnt really know why always I like to trade against the trend. I always think it wont go higher than this and it does :frowning: :mad: