Happy Corner: Aussie (AUD) pairs

I think that AUD/USD asset will go up.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on AUD/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =)

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

I think that the AUD/USD asset would renew its maximum.

I think that the price will reach 0.76540 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.75227 or further.

[B][U]Why[/U][/B] do you think so, Wonel? What features of the chart you’ve posted suggest that interpretation to you?

I think that the price will reach 0.767081 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.754564 or further.

Would this pair go below the .7500 level?

I think that AUD/USD asset will go down.

I thought the price would be more dynamic, but now it moves very inertly. I expected more.

AUDUSD Elliott Wave View: More Upside

Short Term Elliott Wave view in AUDUSD suggests the rally from 5/9 low is unfolding as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Up from 5/9 (0.7325) low, Minute wave ((w)) ended at 0.7517 and Minute wave ((x)) ended at 0.7368. Pair has since broken above 0.7517, adding validity that the next leg higher has started.

From 0.7368 low, the rally is also unfolding as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Minutte wave (w) ended at 0.7498 and Minutte wave (x) ended at 0.7453. Near term, while pullbacks stay above 0.7452, but more importantly as far as pivot at 0.7368 stays intact, expect pair to extend higher towards 0.756 – 0.7607 area to end cycle from 5/9 low. We don’t like selling the pair and expect buyers to appear in any dips in 3, 7, or 11 swing provided that pivot at 0.7368 remains intact.

AUDUSD 1 Hour Elliott Wave View

Good rally on the AUDUSD above its 200 day EMA (blue line), around the 0.7511 level. The rally may take the pair to the high around the 0.7610 level as shown on the daily chart. The 200 day EMA and the 0.7500 level may act as support, but below that level the next support could be the 0.7400 level. The Stochastics are entering the overbought zone, but they still may continue higher.

AUDUSD Elliott Wave Analysis: Mature Cycle

Revised short term AUDUSD Elliott Wave view suggests the rally from 5/9 low is unfolding as a leading diagonal Elliott Wave structure. Up from 5/9 (0.7325) low, Minute wave ((i)) ended at 0.7517, Minute wave ((ii)) ended at 0.7368, and Minute wave ((iii)) ended at 0.7566. Minute wave ((iv)) pullback is currently in progress to correct cycle from 6/1 low in 3, 7, or 11 swing before pair resumes higher again.

Pair has currently reached 100% from 5/9 low thus cycle from 5/9 low is mature and may end soon. However, pair still has scope to extend one more leg higher in Minute wave ((v)) as far as pivot at 6/1 low (0.7368) stays intact before ending cycle from 5/9 low as a leading diagonal. As cycle from 5/9 low has reached 100%, it’s not a good idea to chase strength at this stage. We don’t like selling the pair either as higher degree trend is bullish and expect pair to correct cycle from 5/9 low in 3, 7, or 11 swing after it completes one more leg higher in Minute wave ((v)).

AUDUSD 1 Hour Elliott Wave Chart 06/09/2017

Elliottwave View: AUDJPY Doing a Correction

AUDJPY Short Term Elliott Wave view suggests that the rally to 90.31 ended Intermediate wave (W). Intermediate wave (X) pullback remains in progress as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Down from 90.31, Minor wave (W) ended at 88.44 and Minor wave (X) ended at 89.68. Near term, while bounces stay below 90.31, expect pair to extend lower towards 87.36 – 87.8 area to complete Intermediate wave (X). Afterwards, pair should resume the rally to a new high or at least bounce in 3 waves. We don’t like selling the proposed pullback.

AUDJPY 1 Hour Elliottwave Chart

Elliott Wave Analysis: AUDJPY Correction Near Complete

AUDJPY Short Term Elliott Wave view suggests that the rally to 90.31 ended Intermediate wave (W). Intermediate wave (X) pullback remains in progress as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Down from 90.31, Minor wave W ended at 88.44 and Minor wave X ended at 89.68. Minor wave Y is unfolding also as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Minute wave ((w)) of Y ended at 88.23 and Minute wave ((x)) of Y is proposed complete at 88.89. Near term, while bounces stay below 9/21 peak at 90.31, expect pair to extend lower towards 87.36 – 87.8 area to complete Intermediate wave (X). Afterwards, pair should resume the rally to a new high or at least bounce in 3 waves. We don’t like selling the proposed pullback.

AUDJPY Elliott Wave Analysis 9.29.2017

AUDJPY Short Term Elliott Wave view suggests that the rally to 90.31 ended Intermediate wave (W). Intermediate wave (X) pullback remains in progress as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Down from 90.31, Minor wave W ended at 88.44 and Minor wave X ended at 89.68. Minor wave Y is unfolding also as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Minute wave ((w)) of Y ended at 88.23 and Minute wave ((x)) of Y is proposed complete at 88.89. Near term, while bounces stay below 9/25 peak at 89.69, expect pair to extend lower towards 87.37 – 87.8` area to complete Intermediate wave (X). Afterwards, pair should resume the rally to a new high or at least bounce in 3 waves. We don’t like selling the proposed pullback.