AUD/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Whattup, brothas!

Since you homies are liking what I’m doing with my EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews, I figured I can extend the favor to my comdoll-lovin’ buddies like Happy Pip. I’m bringing AUD/USD to the party yo!

Here’s a guide on the fancy lines that I’ll be using!

Green – previous day high and low (PDL)
Blue – previous week high low (PWL)
Pink – day open price (DO)
Purple – week open price (WO)
Black – major (00s) and minor psychological (50s) handles (will also be called MaPs and MiPs)

Like in my EUR/USD thread, I’ll post daily reviews of AUD/USD on the 15-minute time frame and review the market events that influenced the pair’s price action.

Check out what I have for today!

Whaddayathink? Is this something that would be useful to you on a daily basis? Give me a shoutout!

I only trade in this pair, and it would be very very useful to me

Awesome, mate! Stay tuned for my next one!

Here’s what happened to AUD/USD yesterday:

Thanks man. This is really help full

Good to see you around these parts Big Pippin. Here I thought I was the only one who only traded the Aussie.

Thanks, man! Hopefully we’ll soon see other Aussie traders step up and join the party.

Huddle around, AUD/USD junkies! Here’s what happened to the pair yesterday:

Check it out, homies! Here’s how AUD/USD traded yesterday:

Aussie traders huddle up! Here’s what happened to AUD/USD last Friday:

Are you ready to find out what happened to AUD/USD yesterday? Lemme break it down for y’all with this chart:

Check out how overbought Stochastic signals lined up with the retest of the 1.0300 major psychological handle yesterday. What’s more, it happened twice!

Those sure are some sexy charts big pippin

Huddle up, fellas! Let’s take a look at what happened to AUD/USD yesterday:

Is it just me, or did Draghi give the Aussie bulls reason to party yesterday? Check out where AUD/USD found intraday resistance!

Happy Monday, fellas! Let’s zoom in on what happened to AUD/USD last Friday:

AUD/USD might have broken above its Asian session resistance, but it looks like the Aussie bulls weren’t able to follow through! Look at that consolidation near the end of the day!

Before we start a brand-new month of trading this August, let’s review what happened to AUD/USD yesterday:

Check out how Bernanke dragged AUD/USD by the end of the day! Not a good start of the month for the Aussie bulls, I tell ya.

Pretty wild moves we’ve been seeing lately, eh? Check out what happened to AUD/USD yesterday: