AUD/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Liking it dude. I look forward to concentrate on this pair. I have lost money trading different pairs and I have not been able to master them all. U made a point Gee.

AUD/USD was in a strong and consistent downtrend during the recent days that sellers were successful in obtaining the lowest price of 0.78575.This bottom price has stabilized by closing of yesterday ascending candle (Daily Chart) and it is the nearest supportive level.

According to the formed price movements in the chart, there is a Shark harmonic pattern between the bottom price of 0.78575 and top price of 0.82931 that warns about ascending of the price with completion of this pattern ending point.

In daily and h4 time frames RSI indicator is in saturation sell area and with the next cycle confirms the bottom price of 0.78575. Generally according to the current situation, until the bottom price of 0.78575 is preserved, there is the potential for ascending of price and reformation of descending trend.

AUD/USD was in a strong and consistent downtrend during the recent weeks that Sellers were successful in obtaining the lowest price of 0.76248. As it is drawn in the picture below, according to the type of price movement, price is in a Down Channel that Sellers use the supportive edge of that to leave their trades.According to the previous week changes, previous week candle was closed as Spinning Top candlestick pattern which shows vulnerability of descending trend and potential for formation of a bottom price in this range.

As it is obvious in the picture below, between the top price of 1.05769 and bottom price of 0.76248 there is AB=CD harmonic pattern with ratios of 38.2 and 2.24 that warns the potential of ascending from the D point of this pattern. RSI indicator is in saturation Sell area and confirms the current bottom price, also wars about formation of a Bottom price. Generally until the Bottom price of 0.76248 is preserved, price has the potential of ascending.

Technical analysis of AUD/USD dated 18.03.2015

AUD/USD during the recent week was in a strong and consistent Downtrend that Sellers were successful in achieving the lowest price of 0.75602. As it is obvious in the picture below, there is an ideal Gartley harmonic pattern between the top price of 0.77311 and the bottom price of 0.75902 that there is a potential for ceasing of price from D point of this pattern.

Stoch indicator is in saturation Sell area and it is in divergence mode with the price chart that warns the potential for changing price direction. Generally according to the formed sign in the price chart until the bottom price of 1.75602 is preserved, the price has the potential for ascending in this currency pair and the first warning for ascending of price is breaking of the resistance level of 0.76417.

Technical Analysis of AUD/USD dated 09.04.2015

AUD/USD on 02.04.2015 by creating the ideal bottom price (formation of hammer candlestick with candle confirmation) has started to ascend and could record the top price of 0.77378.Right now in daily time frame price is above 5-day moving average and warns the potential of ascending of price during the next days(Long term time) .Price has formed a top price (Evening star pattern) with reaching to the specified resistance levels in the picture below and it has stopped from more ascend and has started a little descend with shows exit of some buyers from their trades.

As it is obvious in the picture below, between the bottom price of 0.75327 and top price of 0.77378 , there is AB=CD harmonic pattern with none-ideal ratios of 61.8 and 127.2 that with completion of the D point , there is a warning for stopping of uptrend and changing price direction.RSI indicator is in saturation buy area and in divergence mode with the price chart confirms the mentioned top price and warns about changing price direction.The first important warning for ascending of price is breaking of the 0.77378 resistance level(R1 of Pivot Point or D point).

AUDUSD will go up? Now, Im waiting for resistance test and break it. Chart looks up from support bounce

Edit: bid up trend. Next target 0,8050?

0.7218 critical level for AUD/USD strength Mahony continues by expressing the possibility of a possible short-term bounce after the current downtrend, but not towards the highs experienced previously, with the AUD following the 61.8% Fibonacci line. However, Mahony finishes by commenting that if the AUD breaks below the 0.7218 level, there could be a significant sell off, with the outlook potentially becoming very ugly.
See more at: Forex focus: What’s the impact of a lower AUD on markets? - Tip TV

i think IF AUDUSD can hold it is candle pattern like this, i have good feeling AUDUSD will going UP because the buyer now enter the market and againts seller

Good ideas to put into practice, very good info and useful. Will be keeping a close watch on the instrument, see where it is heading.

AUD/USD pair started a downside correction after the pullback on 0.8065. Strong support level is near the 0.7785 which overlaps with 50-day SMA.

AUDUSD Elliott Wave View: More Upside

AUDUSD Short Term Elliott Wave view suggests that the rally from 8/15 low is unfolding as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Up from 8/15 low, Minute wave ((w)) ended at 0.79957 and Minute wave ((x)) ended at 0.7868. Minute wave ((y)) is in progress and the subdivision also unfolds as a double three. Minutte wave (w) of ((y)) ended at 0.7995 and Minutte wave (x) of ((y)) ended at 0.793. Near term, while pullbacks stay above 0.793, but more importantly above 0.7868, expect pair to extend higher towards 0.806 – 0.8108. We don’t like selling the pair.

AUDUSD 1 Hour Elliott Wave Chart

AUDUSD Elliott Wave View: Bullish above 0.787

AUDUSD Short Term Elliott Wave view suggests that the rally from 8/15 low is unfolding as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Up from 8/15 low, Minute wave ((w)) ended at 0.79957 and Minute wave ((x)) ended at 0.7868. Minute wave ((y)) is in progress and the subdivision also unfolds as a double three. Minutte wave (w) of ((y)) ended at 0.7995 and Minutte wave (x) of ((y)) ended at 0.793. Near term, while pullbacks stay above 0.793, but more importantly above 0.7868, expect pair to extend higher towards 0.806 – 0.8108. We don’t like selling the pair.

AUDUSD 1 Hour Elliott Wave Chart

Many were shorting AUD recently in that downturn. Yet I could never understand why. Bullish momentum for AUD was huge. What possible reason could there be for shorting AUD/USD? Please tell me I have no idea.

As long as China keeps marching and Australian economy does well, I don’t see why abundant selling would take place for AUD.

I think the nearest support 0,7735 point. Let’s see)

I’m expecting a small retracement of the pair to the north, approximately to levels 0.8000-0.8020, where I’ll be able to search for a point to enter the market and to open a bought order.

Westpac forecast for the Australian dollar

The weakness of the US dollar after the meeting of the Federal Committee on open market operations of the US Federal Reserve provided support to the pair AUDUSD, which it certainly needed, according to Sean Callow, a market research analyst in Westpac. "Ahead of the announcement of the Fed’s decision, the pair traded at a fresh 3-month low of about 0.7675. Prices for basic commodities produced in Australia extended its losses, and Australian market-based basket dropped 4.3% this month, plunging to the lowest level since the end of November.

While AUDUSD was near 0.7625, yield differentials have continued to evolve against the Australian dollar, leaving the short-term fair value of the currency below 0.75. Trade tensions, initiated by the government of the United States still persist, and the Group of twenty (G20) was forced to admit its impotence to ensure the fulfillment of accepted obligations to prevent the spread of protectionism. Trump’s anti-China trade measures will only ignite the flames of a trade war. But there is also positive news: Australia continues to create new jobs. In the near future we expect the soft tone of the US dollar will remain – probably, this circumstance will be enough for AUDUSD to trade around 0.77" – said the expert.

I have the same question as well.

Is AUDUSD generally in an uptrend over the past 2-3 years?

The AUDUSD holds above the 0.7300 level, but the bearish trend is still in place on the daily chart. The 0.7400 level along with the 55 day EMA could act as resistance and the 0.7200 level could act as support.