HUCKDATE: Thoughts on EUR/USD
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default HUCKDATE: Thoughts on EUR/USD

Hi guys! I'll be re-posting all of my trade ideas on EUR/USD and weekly updates on the HLHB Trend-Catcher in this thread from my blog, The Loonie Adventures of a Forex Noob. Wee! I'm so excited to hear your thoughts about them.

XOXO,

Huck

Default HUCKDATE: Will Resistance at 1.2300 Hold?

Name:  eurusd.jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  37.6 KB

So EUR/USD is now trading around 1.2300. One the 4-hour chart we see that the pair has previously found support at the level. On top of that, there's also a bearish divergence too!

What do you think? Will resistance hold?

Good, I think the resistance will hold if the market don't jump higher on a strong news.
    Which charting do you use for that analysis?

I think we can se a decline in this pair to test the new low at the 2160 area. The market have been doing lower lows for the last 10 months and we are in a bigger perspective also doing lower lows, the 2008 low, the 2010 low and hopefully soon, The 2012 low. I also belive that there is no fundamental that would strengthen the euro in the next months. And a trend turnover would have to be a couple of hundred pips. Just my thoughts.

Am not seeing a bearish divergence here (maybe am wrong) i see bullish. more over connecting the lows, what am seeing is higher lows, which gave us a strong support and at the same time if we are to go up, we have a strong resistance to battle with. enjoy

dont you think if we clear 1.2340 we are in for 1.2400?? enjoy

Yikes! Looks like the pair just tapped a new high for the week. Now I'm wondering if it will be able to close above 1.2300.

Name:  eurusd.jpg
Views: 1241
Size:  32.6 KB

I use Xtick I just posted an update! It looks like EUR/USD broke higher at least on the 1hr tf. But it hasn't closed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lurdmanny View Post
    Am not seeing a bearish divergence here (maybe am wrong) i see bullish. more over connecting the lows, what am seeing is higher lows, which gave us a strong support and at the same time if we are to go up, we have a strong resistance to battle with. enjoy
    Noticed the higher lows just today. Thanks for the heads up!

I see that a move as a fake out, trigger some longs above Asia high then head back down.

Quote Originally Posted by liftoff View Post
    I see that a move as a fake out, trigger some longs above Asia high then head back down.
    fake break out?? that means we are going south? let see i like the northern part anyway enjoy

Forum Sponsors