ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

For Tomorrow Trade (opening price) :

The GBPUSD also on look bulls. The price now can be closed above that 76.4 fib line at (1.5717). We know that this area is a Supply area. But then, if this supply area can be break too by price from bottom = Yes, I see the more probably bulls here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, July 30, 2012

The two TCCI line on daily TF (TCCI 20 day and also TCCI 80 day) look on bulls condition. So, if we look this GBPUSD pair with this Big TF = Yes, bulls still probably here for next price move. But please note = that the consolidation can be play first here because we see on the above the price now = we can see the supply area (1.5717). So, the bulls can be say if truly price then can break that supply area = break from bottom, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The bulls of this pair (GBPUSD) look difficult to up = it’s because price now must break that strong supply area that now appear above the current price. So, I see this will probably to just consolidation first near that supply area. but, if we see to the TCCI = the TCCI still show the bulls and we can say this pair (GBPUSD) can start bulls again after truly price can break up more that supply area near 1.5717. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

The GBPUSD look pullback down from that supply area (1.5717). Just be careful for probably price more down if that 23.6 fibo line (1.5657) can be break by price from top (on today price movement). On my see if that 23.6 fib can be break by price from top = Search for Sell here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

On my see - the bearish still can be play for today trade. Look to the previous candle that look nice bearish, of course. This bearish can be probably more strong after truly the price from top can break that pivot line at 1.5522. If that happen = Yes, search for next nice Sell OP here = better, of course. I see - the max. bearish can probably touch to that strong golden ratio fibo at 61.8 (1.5462). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 03, 2012

The GBPUSD on still can probably more bearish for today move if then price can break down to that 61.8 fib line (1.5462) = break from top. So, on my simple look = search for next nice Sell OP here is better idea if truly price from top can break down more that 61.8 fib = break from top, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

On last Friday, we see the price on GU = bulls with nice strong bulls move. Then, I see - this pair can become more bulls again for next price move = if then price can break up more to that 23.6 fibo line at 1.5657. Then, if on next price move = the price from bottom can break up more to that 23.6 fibo (1.5657) = I see - this can become a more nice bulls probably here and search for Buy = nice decision, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

well, GBPUSD, last friday, because of my friend’s party, i missed the LONG point at 1553x, such a pittyyyy !!! So then, i went long at 15652,…

now, the same thought to you, i think it’s gonna be higher , GBPUSD’s about to test R and break out the higher as we can see the Bullish of GBPUSD midterm.

@ newbiefrompoorcountry
Yes… :slight_smile:

Monday, August 06, 2012

I see the more probably bulls still look here for today move = if then price (from bottom) can break up again more to that 23.6 fib line (1.5657). So, with this look, of course search for nice Buy OP on this GBPUSD = good idea for today trade (with Stoploss max. bellow that 38.2 fib (1.5582), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The GBPUSD on look to bearish - but weak and look just a little volatile price movement. On daily TF, we can see that price can be open bellow that TCCI 20 day (on daily TF). with this look = I see the more probably price to more bearish = here. Look to the TCCI line on daily that still on support this bearish, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

GBPUSD price on still sideways with quite high volatile movement, I see. Just wait and see with this condition. Till now price look move near that TCCI line on daily TF. And I see the TCCI still give a bearish condition. So, with this look, I see this GBPUSD can be more bearish if the 38.2 fibo line (1.5582) can be break by price from top. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

The GBPUSD also on nice still bulls. But for now price look consolidation first near that 1.5677. On my see = for today probably move = this GU will probably continue UP if truly then price can break that 1.5677 from bottom with strong bulls candle then. Look that TCCI 96 on 15M TF = still support for this bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Till now, I still see that GU still go down form that supply area (1.5636) and I see the price more to probably bearish to test that pivot at 1.5624. But please note = the Big trend look to bulls first = can be see with TCCI 96 that till now show that bull line. On other word bulls on this pair can be start play IF truly price from bottom can break up to that strong resistance 1.5643. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 12, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

The price look pullback down from that strong supply area (near the price 1.5680). On my see = as long as the price can not break up more to that 1.5700 (strong resistance on this pair) = the more probably price to bearish = here. of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 13, 2012

On my see for next price move = the GBPUSD on look to be more bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong supply area (1.5700). So, of course = for better trade = search for nice Sell here = Good idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The GBPUSD also on still look nice to be more bearish = we can see that TCCI 96 till now still show this bearish and I see too that more price to bearish can be more here till max. / touch that strong demand area (near the 1.5665). Of course = Search for Sell Op = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD | Wednesday, August 15, 2012
by using chart of Trusted Broker - Liteforex.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The price for now still on it’s sideways near that demand area (1.5665). And with this look = of course = wait and see action can become more great idea here. To call this pair on more nice bearish = of course the price candle from top must break down more that strong demand area (1.5665). So, as long as the price still move above that strong demand = the probably price to pullback up - bulls correction still probably here (although weak), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The GBPUSD on still look bearish till now -We can see that TCCI 96 now show this bearish and search for Sell still better idea - I see. On my simple look - this bearish can become max, touch to near that demand area (near price 1.5665). :slight_smile:

Regards

Friday, August 17, 2012

GBPUSD also likely same with the EU condition, I see the probably price to go down first here - it’s because price was pullback down from that strong supply area (1.5743). Yes, search for Sell = better idea for today trade here. :slight_smile:

Regards

Saturday, August 18, 2012 (Analysis price for next week - opening price)

GBPUSD on closed price this week look pullback up from that quite strong demand area (near price 1.5682). With this look - of course the more bulls correction can be play here = as long as the price can not break down again to the more 1.5674. So, I see that 1.5674 can be act as SL for Buy OP, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.