ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD
Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

For Tomorrow Trade (opening price) :

The GBPUSD also on look bulls. The price now can be closed above that 76.4 fib line at (1.5717). We know that this area is a Supply area. But then, if this supply area can be break too by price from bottom = Yes, I see the more probably bulls here then.

Regards.

Monday, July 30, 2012

The two TCCI line on daily TF (TCCI 20 day and also TCCI 80 day) look on bulls condition. So, if we look this GBPUSD pair with this Big TF = Yes, bulls still probably here for next price move. But please note = that the consolidation can be play first here because we see on the above the price now = we can see the supply area (1.5717). So, the bulls can be say if truly price then can break that supply area = break from bottom, of course.

Regards.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The bulls of this pair (GBPUSD) look difficult to up = it's because price now must break that strong supply area that now appear above the current price. So, I see this will probably to just consolidation first near that supply area. but, if we see to the TCCI = the TCCI still show the bulls and we can say this pair (GBPUSD) can start bulls again after truly price can break up more that supply area near 1.5717.

Regards.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

The GBPUSD look pullback down from that supply area (1.5717). Just be careful for probably price more down if that 23.6 fibo line (1.5657) can be break by price from top (on today price movement). On my see if that 23.6 fib can be break by price from top = Search for Sell here = better.

Regards.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

On my see - the bearish still can be play for today trade. Look to the previous candle that look nice bearish, of course. This bearish can be probably more strong after truly the price from top can break that pivot line at 1.5522. If that happen = Yes, search for next nice Sell OP here = better, of course. I see - the max. bearish can probably touch to that strong golden ratio fibo at 61.8 (1.5462).

Regards.

Friday, August 03, 2012

The GBPUSD on still can probably more bearish for today move if then price can break down to that 61.8 fib line (1.5462) = break from top. So, on my simple look = search for next nice Sell OP here is better idea if truly price from top can break down more that 61.8 fib = break from top, of course.

Regards.

Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

On last Friday, we see the price on GU = bulls with nice strong bulls move. Then, I see - this pair can become more bulls again for next price move = if then price can break up more to that 23.6 fibo line at 1.5657. Then, if on next price move = the price from bottom can break up more to that 23.6 fibo (1.5657) = I see - this can become a more nice bulls probably here and search for Buy = nice decision, then.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by FP Representative View Post
    Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

On last Friday, we see the price on GU = bulls with nice strong bulls move. Then, I see - this pair can become more bulls again for next price move = if then price can break up more to that 23.6 fibo line at 1.5657. Then, if on next price move = the price from bottom can break up more to that 23.6 fibo (1.5657) = I see - this can become a more nice bulls probably here and search for Buy = nice decision, then.

Regards.
    well, GBPUSD, last friday, because of my friend's party, i missed the LONG point at 1553x, such a pittyyyy !!! So then, i went long at 15652,....

now, the same thought to you, i think it's gonna be higher , GBPUSD's about to test R and break out the higher as we can see the Bullish of GBPUSD midterm.
    Last edited by newbiefrompoorcountry; 08-05-2012 at 08:16 AM.

@ newbiefrompoorcountry
    Yes..

Monday, August 06, 2012

I see the more probably bulls still look here for today move = if then price (from bottom) can break up again more to that 23.6 fib line (1.5657). So, with this look, of course search for nice Buy OP on this GBPUSD = good idea for today trade (with Stoploss max. bellow that 38.2 fib (1.5582), I see.

Regards.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The GBPUSD on look to bearish - but weak and look just a little volatile price movement. On daily TF, we can see that price can be open bellow that TCCI 20 day (on daily TF). with this look = I see the more probably price to more bearish = here. Look to the TCCI line on daily that still on support this bearish, I see.

Regards.

Forum Sponsors