USD/CAD Daily Chart

The pair stays well within the range, 1.3500 could act as significant resistance level and follow by 1.36.

The pair is having a decent rally to the upside as bulls are pushing the price with each day. Good res 1.3720.

USD/CAD reaches higher this week despite the depreciation of the US dollar. Uptrend seem intact!

The upward trend seems strong. Expecting it to continue in the next week.

The Canadian dollar posted some gains against the US dollar. I’m expecting the downtrend to continue in the next week.

Very difficult to trade that pair lately.

USD/CAD slightly lower at 1.35, relatively unchanged after the disappointing US data release.

Staying out of this pair at the moment. No clear direction.

USD/CAD continues its bearish trend. Expecting more to the downside today.

Currently out of the trend channel, staying away from this pair for now.

Correction movement continues, CAD remain under pressure. Support level can be found around 1.3160.

I think that the current drop is just the beginning of the move to the downside and its closest target is around 1.3030 - 1.3000.

USD/CAD broke the support at 1.31. Next level would be 1.2915.

I was expecting that the 1.30 level would hold. More potential to the downside imo.

Expecting the move to the downside to end soon. The US dollar appears to be gaining momentum.

The pair broke support and is now in bearish territory with renewed bearish momentum.

The USDCAD reaches the 200 week EMA zone around the 1.2500 level. That level has acted as a support in the past; therefore, we could see a bullish bounce from that area, but a breakdown will accelerate the bearish momentum.

USD/CAD posted a fake breakout to the downside and is now back in the long term trading channel. Really tough week.

I think it’s time for the move up in the pair. Too long it’s been going down.

USD/CAD is very bullish these past few days as price advanced with more than 3 cents!