GBP/USD trade idea

And as I said before, next major battle between bulls and bears will be in February. Get ready for bunch of pips, make sure that you’ll be on the right side of the market.

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

We are heading for a very interesting showdown. The odds though favour the bulls at the moment. But who knows maybe the bears have a few tricks up their sleeves.

Here’s how Cable looks right now. There is not any news for Cable until Tuesday.

MACD is worrying me. Seems that bears will regain control, and drag down this pair.

I was thinking about going short. I missed that opportunity…

Now I’m waiting too see what will happen at 1.6. That point is massive support and psychological point as well.

of course it’ll rebound at 1.6, god will help me!

Short, TP 1.061 (TS 15 pips). Economic data from UK are disappointing again.

Pending order at 1.59. But it seems that support holds. I’m scared about going long because of high risk.

Might be long. The RSI is calling for a rebound on 1h chart.

BTW, does anyone trade this pair today?

Pretend that indicator didn’t exist.

Price looks like it’s going down. I’m short.

Hey,

I had a cheeky little trade with it 1.60285 entry and out at 1.60063. Other than that was waiting to see if it dropped below the 1.6

It’s currently at 1.60220

Like your posts Norwood.

Peace.

10 pips here, and 40 pips on other pair. That’s all for today.

This pair should go down. By looking at negative data from UK, I don’t understand why it didn’t break its support yet. 1.6 looks like it’s made of steel.

There are news coming out at 1:30 pm GMT, they should move this pair up or down.

Currently trading at 1.59850! That’s what I’m talking about! :slight_smile:

Nice job,

I was slightly distracted with a gpbjpy trade and missed the entry I wanted on the gbpusd break below 1.6, but caught half of it.

Been a good day all round.

Too late for me now. I was too busy with EUR/JPY today. I’m not intending to open more positions today. I’d be overtrading, and I don’t want to be greedy.

Just trade like a robot. And you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

^sound advice.

Hi folks

I missed the cable action. I was busy with the NZD/USD. I’m still watching it though.

How was Kiwi today? Did you take some pips?

Never mind, I missed it too (took only 10 pips). I’m waiting for another setup. :slight_smile:

It messed me up. My SL was tight, could not accommodate price testing channel support. The position flirted with 10 pip profit at some point, but came back to aggressively test the channel support and burned me in the process.

Lower lows are lower lows…