My Sterling Chart Analysis

I thought I’d share some charts & some of my entries, for the $GBPUSD… At the moment I’ve simply stuck to basics to ride the bullish trend & the patience has paid off but patiently waiting on the support & resistance levels I’ve drawn to make my next move in the upcoming weeks.

Prices managed to temporarily hold on the ascending trendline but after a major fakey setup had formed, it signaled my exit to take my profits before prices continued to fall, patiently waiting on the sideline at the moment for prices to reach key support before I make my next move…

Currently sitting on the sidelines, former support near 1.6767 has responded as resistance. I’ve plotted a temporal trendline for support but if prices continue to fall & the line doesn’t hold, I’ll be looking at 1.6667 level as key support.

$GBPUSD has been consistently ascending as bulls predominantly take control & with some help from Carney in regards to volatility, this is one of the reasons why I love the pair since it makes trading it easy & simple to anticipate by respecting the channel & the trendline

Thanks for sharing your charts! I’m keeping my eyes glued on that trend line support with the top-tier UK events coming up this week.