Usd/jpy

I expect the price to grow up to 107,67 level approximately. Around this level have set the take profit order.

UJ looks like there’s a certain chance it will short after it reach price R/S level 107.67 or long approaching 107.67

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

I’m buying USD/JPY until the 109,44 mark. After that, I close the deal and look for a new approach.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on USD/JPY! Definitely, the show must go on =)

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 103,49 level.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on EUR/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =)

right again, continuation down again, after a little pullback.

I think that the USD/JPY asset would renew its minimum.

I think that the price will reach106,7 level. After that, the price will gо to the level of 105,3 or further.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on USD/JPY! Definitely, the show must go on =)

I think that the USDJPY asset would renew its minimum.

I think that usdjpy asset will go down.

I’m buying USD/JPY until the 103.72 mark. After that, I close the deal and look for a new approach.

There is a bullish trend developing on USD/JPY pair.

I think that the price will pass 111.39 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 106.46 or further.

Edmund85 - The price of USDJPY may fall eventually but a fast reversal is unlikely. My view is that USDJPY is likely to range for the next few months