Usd/jpy

I agree, the pair is showing no clear directional strength, how Usd/Jpy will develop its direction depend on Fed’s monetary policy outcome this Wednesday.

USD/JPY continues its way South. A correction may be expected the coming week.

The USDJPY keeps rallying and it breaks above the 76.4% Fibo at the 113.76 level. The pair may continue higher and it may try to visit the 115.50 level or the 116.00 zone.

Hm, I am also hoping for a similar scenario and don’t like how it goes today :frowning:
Hopefully it is just a correction to max 113.00 and after that it continues his way up…

USD/JPY appears to be losing strength, i’m bearish for the next week.

USD/JPY posted some losses this week. Probably it will keep going down give the weakness of the US dollar.

Very volatile trading in the closing hours of the week. Expecting the volatility to continue in the start of the next one.

USD/JPY at 110.85 down from 111.70 after the release of the US NFP and Jobs data.

Interesting to see what the next week brings for the pair. I’m bullish on the US dollar.

USD/JPY seems bearish to me. I think it will depreciate because of the news release today.

Japan’s PM, Abe, wants a weak yen so downside may be limited. Also, the widening interest rate differential between the two currencies plays into USD’s favor.

In the short-term, may also help to monitor S&P500. The S&P 500 index remains correlated to dollar-yen, with the yen acting as the defacto liquid “haven” trade.

Very good resistance on the USDJPY around its 55 day EMA on the 111.16 level. The pair may try to go back down to the 108.82 zone. Above the 55 day EMA, its next resistance could be the 113.00 zone.

The pair is so range-bound that we’ll have to wait for major news next week to help it form a breakout in either direction.

USD/JPY went up last week, interesting to see if the momentum could keep up.

USD/JPY is not really participating in the volatile environment today. Pair keeps trading around 112.10.

Good pullback on the USD/JPY to the 111.81 level, the pair may try to visit the 200 day EMA around the 111.16 zone.

Usd/Jpy initial gap has been recovered, 113.00 will be critical resistance level.

Good breakout to the upside. Expecting more this week.

I agree, strong bullish tone remains, I set my 1st target at 114.40.

USD/JPY is now slightly above 114. Resistance is expected at 114.35.