USD/JPY Today for Newbies need confirmation

[QUOTE=“Ying17;759717”]USD/[email protected] I am opening this new thread for everything is so quiet in the Euro session, but currently at this time the pair has a high volatility to go down or in breakout and keeps knocking the lowest support today. Anyone interested on this? i’m still keep pippin[/QUOTE]

Long here too.

Ouch, I’m gunna have an accepted lost here, I just opened short usd/jpy at 108.87 stop lost at 109.44
Same also with Eur/JPY

This is annoying it keeps tapping the lowest support, I’m scared guys, anyone can explain why it keeps tapping the support in Euro session?

Never mind, life is short, Trade hard! Hazaaa!

Usd JPY in my strategy breakout price 108.72 either it would break or downwards or upwards

Usd JPY tested latest support, 108.78, approaching breakout point

Ok, I’m out at 108.67 getting insurance, good night guys and have a good weekend

Short:13:!!!

i need to wait till 107.66, might get in soon

Hey bro there’s money in GBP/JPY, breakout at 152.98, you may or you may not trade, Trade Hard bro

Yen Power Today!!!

Yen strong in all major currencies.

just got in a short on USD/JPY 111.07 I might of missed the train hopefully still some bears left.

Currently under water :frowning:

Short the USD yen it’s a correction for lower lows. Trend continuation. Price doesn’t go down you might have got burnt but you can make it back!

Price may go down. There’s an outside candle at the previous support. The chance of price reverting back to the mean down to the next support (downtrend at D1) is good.

Got out at breakeven, gonna keep an eye on this pair, maybe after Wednesday the picture will be more clear.

USD/JPY today is moving in consolidation, might wait for the Volatility to come. BRB 1 hour

Ok, i have decided that this day trade will go bearish, Hazzaaaa! Crimson

ya’ll need to watch GBP/JPY too , looks like a decent profit @ 160.54 short

Ying looks like your risk to reward ratio isnt good though. id be careful trading with such a high risk…

looks like you got stopped out.