USD/JPY Today for Newbies need confirmation

Yes your right, i was after the breakout point but got lots of correction this week, bummer for me

Kinda of an underwhelming day considering the events that lined up, I see this as a positive for the Dollar.
Enter:111.55
SL:111.20

Looking for it to break 111.80 may just put TP below that until I see some big moves. Will close out tomorrow before the BOJ talks and go back in.

You guys think this trade is reasonable?

Update1: SL moved up to 111.70 (15pips Secured), TP at 111.85 (25pips)

Update2: saw some red, closed at 111.76(21 pips) that’s my 1% for the day I guess, gonna wait for the BOJ action tomorrow

Boy am I glad to be out of a long…

Wow I feel dumb, 28th on GMT was… just now.

I got long in this trade and wiped my account after that i made a reload to my account.

I’ve never seen anything like this if this pulls back to 110.50 its gunna be alot of bucks
Two position opened @109.2 and @109.34, time for risk management

sorry for your loss ying, Keep at it bro!

At this rate, i am not expecting that it will go up so sudden, by chance of pull back expecting to wipe my account or under margin call. Trying to be brave here…once it will reach to 108.74, i am done and take some rest

Hi all. Prior to that big down move. I was shorting. Base on the price is at the resistance of my drawn channel. 2nd point is price 111 is a very good s&r line. 3rd point is before this big down movement . I saw a big volume spike and a big doji , it just validate that a sign of weakness. Finally, i knew this short gotto to be temporary as i’m trading on retracement of the trend. To check the current trend i use 3 duck system .And bamm… It hit my TP. Wasn’t expecting this big move. Boj is da boss!!

BOJ Bingo!, im still here im just looking at 108.80, attempt several to knock that support down. My last resort

Well done Ying, just be careful

Thanks Bro, i was looking my account and oh me gosh… im still holding 108.80 support… Im not sure whats gunna happen later or tomorrow but i’m guessing it will back test the 108.80 in the Euro session

I would say Ouch, no luck, going to my fave pair EUR/USD

The US dollar was down against the Japanese Yen on Friday. At the end of the trading session USD/JPY was trading at 102.48, shedding 0.73%.

USD/JPY: Key levels to watch for Monday:
Support: 101,37;
Resistance: 103,39.

The most probable movement of the USD/JPY is falling to the 100.00-101.00 zone, and as a major resistance level will perform the 103.50 zone. An alternative view - the possible growth of the pair to the level of 106.30. At the same time, we must remember that the USD/JPY is now at Pivot Point level of the first half of 2014 year, and perhaps for some time it will follow along this line.

The US dollar remarked modest decrease against the Japanese Yen on Monday. The pair remained almost unchanged and lost only 7 pips. The graphics continue to develop under moving averages, while the index of relative strength remain on neutral territory. The outlook remains neutral in the short term, levels at 101.20 and 103.70 retain their key role.

The US dollar recorded solid growth versus the yen on Monday, broke a six-day negative series and nearly recouping its losses. The dollar added almost 220 pips to a closing price of 102.77 after trading in the 102.88 and 100.52. Price overcame the mean values and the index of relative strength added significant positions, suggesting additional gains.

On Tuesday, the dollar falls against other major currencies as investors shifted attention to the forthcoming meeting of global central banks on expectations of additional stimulus measures from their side.
USD/JPY pair rose to 104.89, the highest value since June 24.

Trading sentiments for the pair USD/JPY today: to buy above 103.60 with targets 105.30 and 106.10 points. Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 103.60 will open the way to 102.85 and 102.45.

USD/JPY has risen more than 4% over the past three days, noting a new three-week high on a psychological level of 105.00. Probably, the currency will return to the support level 103.40, and then move down to 101.25. An alternative scenario would be a successful break of strong resistance level of 105.00 at the top, which will open the way to 106.80 resistance level.

Perhaps the market is too aggressive in their expectations regarding the “helicopter money”? Incentives will come, but when? JPY crosses are in risk to form a top, if interest in safe assets, which was active after Brexit, did not return.