Eqlx Introduction

Hi there -

I wanted to give everyone a quick intro to eqlx (pronounced equal - ex). But first, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe Force and I’ll be answering questions on this forum. Please post any questions you have about eqlx and I’ll be happy to answer them as soon as possible.

For those of you who haven’t heard of eqlx, we’re a looking to level the playing field. How? We split our quarterly profits with our active customers, 50/50. This is not a one time cashback bonus. As long as you are an active trader in what we refer to as our “Collective”, you are eligible for part of the profit share. We’re also transparent in everything we do. Each quarter, we send out a statement that lists our revenue and expenses in detail. See exactly how we run our business, what we spend money on and even our core rates we get from our liquidity providers.

A couple of quick highlights:

50/50 Profit Sharing - We split our quarterly net revenue with our active trading community

• Complete Transparency - We’re trying to break down the mistrust between broker and trader by showing you, in detail, how we operate our business.
  • Trade Forex, Indices, Single Stocks, Oil and Gold — 900+ Instruments
  • Institutional spreads as low as 0.0 pips on FX. Tight spreads and low or no commissions in other markets.
  • MT4 and eqlTrader platforms allow you to trade desktop (Mac and PC), Mobile and Web.
  • FCA Regulated under a trading name of Alpha Group PLC.

For more information about how our profit sharing works, our range of markets, etc. visit our website at www.eqlx.io or check out our support site at eqlx.zendesk.com.

I look forward to answering any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Joe
eqlx