EUR/GBP trade idea

Please note that this daily bite is only one potential trade we picked from many. The total P&L shows our overall trading on clients account.

Yesterday’s p/l: +0.85% (some profit taking after FOMC)
Total for February : +2,53%

Daily Bite:
GBPUSD - Intraday - We look to Buy at 1.5405 (stop at 1.5375) Trades at the
highest level in 7 weeks. Trading inside the Daily Ichimoku Cloud. Bespoke
resistance is located at 1.5469. The rally has posted an exhaustion count on
the intraday chart. There is no clear indication that the upward move is
coming to an end. Yesterday’s Marabuzo is located at 1.5393. The reaction
lower is negative, however, we view this as an opportunity to set longs in
line with the overall bullish move higher. Our profit targets will be 1.5450
and 1.5470 Resistance: 1.5470 / 1.5500 / 1.5702 Support: 1.5436 / 1.5390 /
1.5369 -

Please note that this daily bite is only one potential trade we picked from many. The total P&L shows our overall trading on clients account.

Yesterday’s P/L: +0,35%
Febraury Total: +3,20%

EURGBP - Intraday - We look to Sell at 0.7370 (stop at 0.7390) Price action has posted a bearish Engulfing Candle and is negative for short-term sentiment. Trades at the most negative level since 12/2007. Price action has continued to trend strongly lower and has stalled at the previous support near 0.7310. Due to an Ending Wedge formation, we continue to treat extended losses with caution. Preferred trade is to sell into rallies. Our profit targets will be 0.7330 and 0.7310 Resistance: 0.7387 / 0.7454 / 0.7500 Support: 0.7310 / 0.7250 / 0.7200

I can see an excellent entrance to the EUR/GBP market. I think that asset will go down.

Where is ur EP … There is still a RL above it … Wait till it fails

i’m thinking that eurgbp have to grow up because of the eurusd (on that pair i’m waiting for growing). Will sell from 0.74380 =)

There is a bullish trend developing on eur/gbp pair.

I can see an excellent entrance to the eur/gbp market after reaching the 0.7440 level. The price will go down.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (red) and alternative (blue).

"I can’t see a favorable opening for a deal right now. Therefore, I’ll wait to see which of the variants is the right one. "

I think that the eurgbp asset would renew its minimum.

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go up.

I can’t see a favorable opening for a deal right now. Therefore, I’ll wait to see which of the variants is the right one.

I can see an excellent entrance to the EUR/GBP market after reaching the 0.70790 level. The price will go down.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

I can see an excellent entrance to the EUR/CHF market after passing the 1.0845 level. The price will go up

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go down.

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go up.