EUR/GBP trade idea

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go up.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

EURGBP on watchlist
EURGBP has had a fine run since the end of November and as the weekly chart shows, is approaching previous strong resistance, with a series of nice long wicks to the candles on the weekly chart shown in yellow. Ideally, I’d like to see it test those highs, then I’ll be dropping down to a lower time frame to look for signs of a reversal, for a potential short this week.

Enter: 0.7830
TP:0.7882 (52)
SL:0.7795 (35)

I think you are correct, going to try and ride it up. Though I don’t think it will get as high as .7954 ( I hope I’m wrong though lol)

https://dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/x/MsKxElmq/

Took 20 pips on the gap up this afternoon, will continue to watch this pair. have a entry order for long at .7860. Really just looking for it to break 55 with some strength.

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go down.

Why? Im not saying it will or wont, just curious why you think it will go up

What features in the chart you’ve posted suggest that to you?

I see you’ve drawn a big red arrow pointing upward, but I see no reason for it, from the chart?

There are some people who think that a Brexit vote will damage the Pound more than the Euro (though some think the opposite, too), which would result in a rise in EUR/GBP, but what does your chart have to do with that?

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go up

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go up

I’ve left the deal. My result is: 220 points of profit.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

Why do you think that, Girzer? What features in the chart you’ve posted suggest that to you?

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

I am selling EURGBP from .8530 and TP is .8355 (I trade on Daily candle)

Here is the latest update of EURGBP . Its on the way to break the M pattern from its new resistant .85717 lets have a look

Hey Ya,

This is a pair I am looking at just to research. Is there any more current analysis on this pair?
Can see this was last spoken about feb 21st this year…