Anyone in EUR/JPY

I’m shorting at about average 141.5 hoping to cover at 140.0 ish, that would be sweet.

Covered this morning. Went long now. :flushed:

And short again. LoL

EUR/JPY continues to hold just below the 200 day ma at 139.12 and for now me will maintain a neutral to negative bias. The Elliott wave count is suggesting that this is the end of the corrective wave and me should see the market fail shortly and attention revert to the 137.70 recent low and the 136.25 February low. The market will remain directly offered below 139.12/20. Rallies will make little impact on our negative bias while capped by 141.00 and the 2014 downtrend at 141.31. Me for look further losses and my initial downside target is the 136.25 2014 low. The triangle measures to approximately 130, which is achievable by the end of the year.

EURJPY stays under near-term downward pressure in the sideways range after its rejection of the top of the range, marked by the 61.8% retracement level and the 200-day average at 139.15/27. I continue to look for this to ideally cap to keep broader downside risks in place. Near-term support shows at 138.35. Below 138.11 is needed to target 137.98/87, ahead of the key June low at 137.70. A breach of the latter would see a move down towards 136.74 with scope for the February low at 136.23. The immediate risk can stay lower in the range while below 138.84. However, above 139.21/30 is needed to set a small base, opening the door to a deeper recovery to 139.39/49.
[B]Trade Idea[/B]: Short, stop above 139.49, for 136.76/74.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 122.10 level.

I think that EUR/JPY asset will go down.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

I think that EUR/JPY asset will go up.

I am considering to short this pair all the way to 121.00, 122.00. Because it looks like it wont climb higher than 128.00.

I believe market concerns for limits of the policy arsenal at the BoJ and Euro Centric risks is rising enough. Looking ahead of the march and June ECB meetings I expect EURJPY to hold a bearish view. The following charts depicts that it has recently broke a downward channel, giving its TP at 118.75.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

Why do you think that, Girzer?

What features of the chart you’ve posted suggest that to you?

This pair is still in the consolidating mode, limited range with lack of directional strength for now.

Weakness in Euro suggesting the pair might continues heading south and well into bearish territory, on the other hand downside seems limited at 112.70, no clear direction for now.