Eur/usd

Stop got hit today. Sold E/U at 1.3604 on positive USD news and naturally some major bearish sentiment was building against the dollar at the time. I’ve almost decided to stay out of E/U because it’s over my head at the moment. Breakout from the downward trend has me seeing a possible fib retracement from last decembers high. Still, with the negative talk surrounding the Euro’s plan to repair Greece I’m suprised it is still gaining back ground.

Anybody long Euro right now. If so, whats your reasoning? Thanks!

i think most of the reason would be, because we use technical analysis than fundamental.

Fundamental= u study those unlimited info/news/updates (almost 24hrs) and analysis where it’s suppose to go, based on the study.

Technical=somebody else do the fundamental, take action, action reflected on chart, and we take action from the chart. Whatever manipulation/insider trading (if any), would be easily corrected in few hours. Of course, we don’t ignore news totally, but not as much as fundamentalist.

Thanks for the info.

Will see if the euro goes up after all the help Greece is getting. Let`s see if the investors believe is enough to trust in the euro one more time. Now is trading low but will see in the London session, maybe it will give it the push it needs.

i betting downwards. Spillover effect from Greece to other Euro countries, Greece huge deficit, high unemployment, German is not so great as well himself.

Only Lord Zues can help the fragile Athena…

I’m long-term shorting as well.
not only because of the European trouble.
the USD reports have shown signs of market expansion for the last several months.

Today may 5 the euro had reach the first support at 1.28 and make a little rebound there, the next support is at 1.2740, will see if it keeps going down, tonight at the asia and london session.

The EUR/USD looks severely oversold. I think there’ll be some kind of correction before another down- leg.

Looks like price is heading down towards the 1.3160 level again, with a likely breakthough.

Price has now broken through down the 1.3160 level. I am expecting price to retrace back up towards the 1.3160 level to retest this, with a rejection and a subsequent test of 1.30

EUR/USD is heading down towards the 1.31 level. It looks very bearish at the moment but the stochastics are telling us it is very oversold. Expect bearish price action but be aware that there could be a fast and sudden retracement, especially off the 1.30 level.

I’m bullish EUR/USD at the moment. After that pinbar it just looks bullish. Pink area is on chart is target.

I’m feeling bearish over the weekend. I’m only looking to make 50 to 150 pips… Even though Greece struck a deal, I Just don’t see the euro recovering from such a volatile week to touch 1.34 again. The US has been putting out good economic data this past week and the usd/cad looks like it’s at a the end of a long downtrend. I expect the usd to hit 1.00 by Monday, hopefully shooting the euro down to 1.29 -1.30

I’m decidely bullish on the EUR/USD long term. I know all the focus is on Brussels and the new government in spain, but long term, it just isn’t looking great for the USA. It’s been said today that even more money QE3 could be printed in April!! This infographic says it all really, the U.S. is in deeper than they can get out (ZeroHedge, Forex). It’s funny, I read an article today that highschool students in the USA are being taught about the US debt: Look what their parents have left them with…

The chart below is clear bullish bounce off the 1.31 support.

It looks like the EUR/USD has stalled at the fibo 38.2%. Looks like a new test of the lows is on the cards. I’m expecting this to break down into the 1.29’s

I’m short EUR/USD with a testing of the 1.3185 support. That will be my take profit.

Eur/Usd analysis is not good here I am going placed it over my site Forex Shell which will be much informative and accurate?\

I actually can’t believe it. The 1.20 floor has been tested on the EURCHF. A retest of 1.20 on the books maybe?

1.3150 seems to be the resistence level which needs to be broken in the EUR/USD. Until that level is broken and closed above on the daily, I’m still bearish with an expected retest of 1.30.

What do you think?

If its break down below 1.3060 level, we should see it hit 1.3000.