Eur/usd

Price has now broken through down the 1.3160 level. I am expecting price to retrace back up towards the 1.3160 level to retest this, with a rejection and a subsequent test of 1.30

EUR/USD is heading down towards the 1.31 level. It looks very bearish at the moment but the stochastics are telling us it is very oversold. Expect bearish price action but be aware that there could be a fast and sudden retracement, especially off the 1.30 level.

I’m bullish EUR/USD at the moment. After that pinbar it just looks bullish. Pink area is on chart is target.

I’m feeling bearish over the weekend. I’m only looking to make 50 to 150 pips… Even though Greece struck a deal, I Just don’t see the euro recovering from such a volatile week to touch 1.34 again. The US has been putting out good economic data this past week and the usd/cad looks like it’s at a the end of a long downtrend. I expect the usd to hit 1.00 by Monday, hopefully shooting the euro down to 1.29 -1.30

I’m decidely bullish on the EUR/USD long term. I know all the focus is on Brussels and the new government in spain, but long term, it just isn’t looking great for the USA. It’s been said today that even more money QE3 could be printed in April!! This infographic says it all really, the U.S. is in deeper than they can get out (ZeroHedge, Forex). It’s funny, I read an article today that highschool students in the USA are being taught about the US debt: Look what their parents have left them with…

The chart below is clear bullish bounce off the 1.31 support.

It looks like the EUR/USD has stalled at the fibo 38.2%. Looks like a new test of the lows is on the cards. I’m expecting this to break down into the 1.29’s

I’m short EUR/USD with a testing of the 1.3185 support. That will be my take profit.

Eur/Usd analysis is not good here I am going placed it over my site Forex Shell which will be much informative and accurate?\

I actually can’t believe it. The 1.20 floor has been tested on the EURCHF. A retest of 1.20 on the books maybe?

1.3150 seems to be the resistence level which needs to be broken in the EUR/USD. Until that level is broken and closed above on the daily, I’m still bearish with an expected retest of 1.30.

What do you think?

If its break down below 1.3060 level, we should see it hit 1.3000.

This is a perfect time for a long in my opinion on the eur.chf. I think the risk reward is stunning.

What do you think?

I’ve thought to long the EURCHF for a couple weeks now, with the peg in place I didn’t think it could go anywhere BUT up… I’ve been wrong for 2.5 weeks now - so I’m hoping it’ll turn around, but I’m going to have to sit out for now.

I think the 1.60 level is going to be the magnet, and price is going to be the iron filings. What do you think!? :stuck_out_tongue:

EURUSD Around a Bearish Trendline May 1, 2012

The EUR/USD pair is about to reach 1.32. It is necessary to consider the speech of ECB president Mario Draghi announced the monetary policy of the state on Thursday. This may be decisive for the future of the Euro.

In technical terms the euro is trading far below the downtrend line, but according to Momentum indicators and Range provides the bearish signals and a possible imminent correcion. On the other hand if the euro would break the downtrend line and the negotiation of today closed above the 1.3280 level. This fact points that the euro continued its upward trend to 1.3370; therefore selling is recommended at 1.3240 level.

hmmm…I think the SNB are serious guys

wait for NFP, close to will keep the range, off will move it either way

Hello everyone… So Tuesday was somewhat of a positive day for EUR/USD as we saw the market shift back to “risk on.” Surprisingly we did not see all that much of movement considering there were slight hints of Fed easing. This did send the commodity markets, commodity currencies, and most risk assets climb throughout the day. As we saw the Spanish bank bailout did not have the impact expected and the concerns continue to rise in the Euro Zone. So whats next for the pairing?? Where is it headed??

The EURUSD has enterted into an asymmetrical triangle. This should, technically give a direction for future price depending on what side of the triangle price breaks out from.

Please correct me if I am wrong. The trend of GBP/USD and the EUR/USD has had a down trend since 2008/2009 with consistently lower highs and lows. It is hard to see that the EU politicians do have the will to take major decisions in the short view that will change the trend. The trend seems to act better in the short term in the US.

My take profit at 1.27 was hit. I am going to go short at 1.27, with a take profit at the bottom of the triangle, the support should be around 1.26 or so, depending on when price gets down there.

See my chart, this is what I’m looking at.