Any intrest in a Trading Group?

I have been working with Forex for a few months now…I never used a demo account (I wanted to feel the experiance of handeling emotions w/ real funds right away) so I started a $300 USD account. I lost a lot of it, I have built it back and seem to go back and forth…made a few hundred, loose a couple hundred.

I trade at the London Open for EUR/USD currency.

I trade simply by drawing trend lines on multiple time frames (30min, 1 hour, 4 hour, Daily) then I trade the Daily charts.

I trade in the direction of the trend by looking for a retrace, then one of a couple setups (Morning Star & Bullish Engulfing)

I also use Stoch setting of 8,3,3 for extra conformation of the turnaround.

If anyone else trades a system that is anything close to this, or simply has the intrest to do it…I was courious, if I were to purchase a Ventrillo server…would anybody like to jump in there and try to use our different methods/opinions, to come up with some winning trades ?

This is not an idea to spoon feed people, I would hope that everbody who joins the room is already an active trader (doesn’t have to be a “big dog”, I am still very young to forex) but have some kind of opinion to add to the group.

If you would have any intrest in doing this, just say so…and if we have enough people that trade around the london open time I will set up the server.

hey
well we could talk about the market but what is a ventrillo server?
besides, trend lines is the base but you could use some more indicators to support your tarde

Ventrillo is a program that allows p2p contact over a common chat room (basically you can have a big confrence call. It’s minimal cost, though to my knowledge you can’t post images real time. HOTCOMM is something similar.)

As for trading. I’d be interested in joining. I have about a year and a half experience in trading (although I still demo) and am learning more every day. I’m close to taking the plunge (and going live) but havn’t found the right broker fit as of yet.

Hi
I also trade the london session always interested in exchanging ideas
best regards
Dave