Scalp trading

Hi I would like to know which broker is best for Scalp Trading. I am going to open 2K Account is there any problem will come with scalp trading…

I don’t know what you mean by “problem.” Scalping in general is more difficult since you are using lower time frames, and thus your info is not as reliable. Additionally, you will open more trades and therefore pay more in spreads than another type of trading. There are lots of successful traders that do this, however. I would recommend oanda as a broker since they are almost always 1 pip. I wouldn’t recommend their software though, but if you are scalping, you will probably have to use it due to slight variations with other brokers which will matter if you are using small time frames.

There are some problems associated with scalping but they only show up if your holding times are very short (sub-minute scalping). The broker needs time to match trades (and, if not, move it up to the interbank market). This will wildly vary depending on broker and time of day. Your best bet is to ask the broker directly.

sometimes when even asking the broker, it’s hard to get a straight answer lol.

Low spread < 1 pip
Exness (? check I’m not sure)
Oanda
IamFX

> 1 pip
IBFX

I’m a scalper, there’s a lot out there actually, hard to tell, it depends on where your comfortable.

Hello xpertvijay! I remember years ago where successful scalpers were asked to either change their style of trading or have their accounts closed. It reminded me of the black jack players who counted cards in Vegas that were asked to leave because their “style of play was not welcomed at this establishment”. These were typically dealing desk firms that were unable to offset their risk before a trade was closed. This means that the broker had to eat the loss. Increased competition for business has made the Non Dealing Desk model popular as brokers pass off their risk to the market makers. Brokers now desire scalpers and short-term traders profit is made through volume and not on client losses.

So, when looking for a broker for scalping, make sure that they are first a NDD, Non-Dealing desk broker with access to multiple banks, then look fast order execution and consistently tight spreads.

I am a skalpel :slight_smile: I am using: One World Broker platform and I am very happy with it. Iam trading only EUR/USD 2 pips, 1:200 leverage, very fast execution, no requats what is very important.

hey Jake

thanks for the info …are you still scalping?

seeing u last posted in 2011