Eur/usd live trades

WELCOME TO THE EUR/USD LIVE TRADES THREAD:

Idea of this thread: Place your charts, setups and predictions on what you believe will happen and lets create a daily market sentiment on what people think may happen based on your experience. It will hopefully help everyone out in their trades as well.

EUR/USD LIVE TRADES THREAD has been created in the hope that we can all together as a team work on gaining pips and daily discuss EUR/USD and what possible trade setups are there.

QUICK RULES:
-Please try and keep on topic of TRADES for EUR/USD specifically
-Serious TRADING only

DISCLAIMER: EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TRADES, FOREX IS RISKY, SO TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Anything you get in this thread from any user is to be treated as such and you are responsible for your own losses OR PROFITS (Hopefully profits).

MODERATORS: If there is any issue with this (As I can’t pm right now, i think Anne might have blocked that function from me too) Please let me know to what extent I can go as I want to really make this a thread that helps and keeps on going with eur/usd live trades and charts and setups…If there are no issues, if you could please pm me to let me know, just dont ban me, as I truely wish to help and will comply with whatever restrictions you want on things. THANKS :slight_smile: Nav.

Hi all, okay this is my weekly outlook, I’m seeing that we are in an uptrend, and I believe that this uptrend will last for a little bit so I’m going to be doing a definite long order this week myself along with all the other trades.

Here is a chart that I have below which is a 1 week candlestick chart.

Thats my own two cents on it, what do you all think?

I’m saying for the SHORT TERM it will go down and hit the 1.3112 level as per 1 Hour charts.

Trend is still UP.

DISCLAIMER: I’m not responsible for your actions, this is just my personal opinion, and if you loose money or make any losses (Or gains) I wont be held responsible for it, i’m just writing down my thoughts

Any luck for next weeks EUR/USD

My 8/9/10 forecast (not to be regarded as trade advice)

Hmmmmm…

? ? ?

Looks like its just starting to become overbought with a level angle. While some of the overbought rides can be nice, then can just as much become back and forth.

There was a bearish test at the 20 MA for the week of 7/18. There was a bearish test on the 21st, bulls fought right back the next day, with another test on the 23 with the bulls still flexing their muscle bring price back to its (fridays) open.

With the steady momentum on the weekly towards the 200 MA, closing on the daily 200 MA with a small wick and the 20 MA headed at the 200 MA in a sharp direction, I would say that bears again will try to make another test and bulls will possibly show a breakout if they can close high above. 1.3430 and head straight for 1.36 before getting strong bear resistance.

Weekly’s aren’t my thing. They’re too much of a possible slow motion train wreck to me. IMO, its best to chop it up, into multiple trades, catching the bullish moves on the daily.

The news release that just came out today FOMC totally made the USD look bad. I’m saying that the pair is gonna be bullish overnight tonite…but thats just my opinion. No more news releases for tomorrow, alot of GBP news coming out.

I’m thinking that we may see some heavy bulls during London hours because of the FOMC news which still has not been given a fair chance for London market to digest.

I’m personally going to take a long aiming for a 1.3300 second attempt after that little news hit.

(NOTE: My own personal thoughts, trade at your own risk)

Well i was wrong temporarily, I’m still waiting for london to open so holding on rithe now…

Nav

IMO EU is heading down again to the 125 area, check out the daily and weekly TF.
on 4HR chart it will be determent weather I’m right or not.

Dsiclamer: Assume that I don’t know what I’m doing and trade on your own Risk.

TOtally went down, I cut my losses and reversed around and now i’m making back my loss. Analysts are saying its probably gonna go down to test the 1.2700 level and if it breaks that then we are going to continue into the downtrend for a good while.

I’m holding onto a sell position right now which I shorted at 1.2930 so just gonna position trade that hand for a few days, possibly a week, just to gain back my losses.

Man when those whipsaws hit ya, they hit ya hard! I was sooo bullish before, but after that FOMC report, everything was just downhill from there.

So I am now bearish on the move and am looking to gain as many pips as I can in the downtrend. Lets see how far things go.

NOTE: Trade at your own risk, just my personal opinion.

If you want stop losing money do the following:

Forget any analyst.

Forget predictions of news reactions and predictions in general.

Build and use your own proper system. Check it back and forth over minimum 1 year better two and only if that looks good, start trading with real money again.

Or do anything else than losing money.

Just my 2 pips of course.

haha… I like.

Ya those analysts can really throw ya off sometimes. The market still seems bearish as a lot of people are still kinda worried about the economy of the world. I just read a news article that shows how sad things are (Made me laugh my ass off) - "North Korea offers to pay off Czech debt – with Korean ginseng " (Google it, as I can’t post links here yet until i’m at 50 posts lol)

The guy who posted it was like, “THEY MUST BE REALLY BROKE!?” lolll

Neways, i’m still in a short, been holding it strong for a while and recouping the losses. From what I can tell IMO it seems to be going to possibly hit the 2700 or less over the next day or two, especially if more places are buying up the greenback. But who knows, anyone have any thoughts on this?

Nav

a good 2 pips.

2 pips is better than of nothing:rolleyes:

I think I’m gonna stop betting against USD soon. They have proven their worth lately.

Go Short at just under 1.3400, 105 PIPS from 1.3281 to 1.3386, then that is halfway to the top of this wave that I expect to complete at around 1.3400.

Bit of a no brainer in my view, I reckon an 80% ish chance of it working out

Ok, maybe it was a little too bullish for a nice reversal.

what tools you used to predict how far price will go???
and what tools did you used predict this rise?
:slight_smile:

Just a Fib, just to measure the halfway point, there was quite a bit of resistance, but it just didn’t listen to me today.

Just made 80 pips selling eur usd from 1.3358 13:19 15.december :slight_smile:

Basing my trade on Head and sholders on H1 chart whitch height was 120 pips,
but I always take smaler profit :expressionless:

Now I see that there is forming rising wedge on H4 chart.

I bought eur usd at price 1.3267 with my stop 40 pips and my profit 90 pips…

BUT I thing price could go even higher… but I’m not sure…

Anybody who think like me. That eur will rise now…

Maybe you could give some advice with profit taking level?? :confused: