EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Still slightly bullish. There is noyhing strong or sharp as I see. Lull before the storm.

yea I made a small ride up, and then tried to ride it down but got burnt. B/E, guess Ill keep waiting

Everything is predictable for me. I get bored from waiting and went into market on buy.

EUR/USD @1.1532 (Pivot Point) <= has a volatilty threatening going long in the Asia Session
Testing the Resistance @1.1544 in the Asia Session
First support @1.1522 <=ambush prevention
Long Daily Breakout @ 1.1606 <= might have correction if wrong

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

Definitely a possibility. With Eur momentum and USD weakness due to unequal fed rate decision. Markets closed right now.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go down.

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go down.

EUR/USD has been reacting as expected and that’s bullish, it’s likely to continue this way as we see it, but in long term (over 2-3 weeks), we see the pair crossing 1.13/14 levels, so could be good chance now to have an entry.

EUR/USD went down this week to 1.1070 before pulling back up to 1.12, but before the week closed out, we saw the pair dropping 50 pips, so the trend is still neutral, but we expect bullish trend in coming week, but it’s wait and watch scenario as per now.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up

The currency pair is currently trading between 101.509 and 101.687. A sell signal will be in place when USDJPY drops below the 101.509, with immediate target at 101.438. A protective stop loss at 101.687 is highly recommended.

EUR/USD pair has been seriously bearish before the week closed out at 1.1153 level, but with major events lined up next week, it’s likely to change, so we can have a good shot at long.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 1.1200 level.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on EUR/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =)

[QUOTE=Girzer;787580]Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on EUR/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =) The Eur/USD has been pretty springy for a while. From your chart you can see price was up and down and around a central price point. Especially since Eur and US have both been exhibiting weakness and strength. My short term charts showed a springy situation or cyclic cycle, nearly in flux with the long term on yours.

EUR/USD has been pulling the weight nicely with dropping nearly 150 pips during the last day of the week before closing and overall near 200 pips, so it was all smooth, but we may see turn around with things in upcoming week.

Disclaimer: Forex is like weather, anything can be happen at anytime

So, the most anticipated election of the year came to an end with the upset victory of Trump! It did not do any damage to the market as was widely perceived and on the contrary rose and might still go up, as the expectations has changed & new equations created! Traders as usual need to be cautious as the dust is just setting now and the market is still digesting the fact of Trump being a President!