EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

EUR/USD went down this week to 1.1070 before pulling back up to 1.12, but before the week closed out, we saw the pair dropping 50 pips, so the trend is still neutral, but we expect bullish trend in coming week, but it’s wait and watch scenario as per now.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up

The currency pair is currently trading between 101.509 and 101.687. A sell signal will be in place when USDJPY drops below the 101.509, with immediate target at 101.438. A protective stop loss at 101.687 is highly recommended.

EUR/USD pair has been seriously bearish before the week closed out at 1.1153 level, but with major events lined up next week, it’s likely to change, so we can have a good shot at long.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 1.1200 level.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on EUR/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =)

[QUOTE=Girzer;787580]Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on EUR/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =) The Eur/USD has been pretty springy for a while. From your chart you can see price was up and down and around a central price point. Especially since Eur and US have both been exhibiting weakness and strength. My short term charts showed a springy situation or cyclic cycle, nearly in flux with the long term on yours.

EUR/USD has been pulling the weight nicely with dropping nearly 150 pips during the last day of the week before closing and overall near 200 pips, so it was all smooth, but we may see turn around with things in upcoming week.

Disclaimer: Forex is like weather, anything can be happen at anytime

So, the most anticipated election of the year came to an end with the upset victory of Trump! It did not do any damage to the market as was widely perceived and on the contrary rose and might still go up, as the expectations has changed & new equations created! Traders as usual need to be cautious as the dust is just setting now and the market is still digesting the fact of Trump being a President!

is there another thread for this pair?

Did you find a thread?

This was the week everyone was waiting for! The pair got started off at 1.0562 and ended the week at 1.0451 with a loss of 1.06%. Nothing else mattered except the FED interest rate decision which as expected raised the rates to 25 bp and expects another 3 hikes or so next year. Nothing much to look forward to next week before the active trading comes to halt and action would shift to fiscal policy of the new Trump govt from Jan 2017 onwards

EUR/USD as we can see on SAR indicator, it’s showing for bullish trend, it’s likely that we will continue on same lines, so having a long trade is a good bet, but the levels are higher so some waiting might not do any harm.

EU this week has been bearish over the Euro weakening, but the situation remains neutral with slight pull back. It’s likely that we will see it grow further, but the week is heading very much for mix direction.

EU has started new block on SAR indicator, it’s likely that we are going to see the pair remain under-pressure right through the week due to the major happening from NFP to rate hike, so plenty to be watchful about.

Eur/Usd has had an interesting week. I was expecting a little more strength in USD, but the NFP and ADP reports didn’t sync to well, which didn’t bring in enough strength for the USD and the EUR QE brought in more strength for the EUR. More news this week for the EUR, so we’ll see what happens. Looks like USD finally came in with some strength according to your chart. A weekend anticipation game on support.