EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Did you find a thread?

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

This was the week everyone was waiting for! The pair got started off at 1.0562 and ended the week at 1.0451 with a loss of 1.06%. Nothing else mattered except the FED interest rate decision which as expected raised the rates to 25 bp and expects another 3 hikes or so next year. Nothing much to look forward to next week before the active trading comes to halt and action would shift to fiscal policy of the new Trump govt from Jan 2017 onwards

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

EUR/USD as we can see on SAR indicator, it’s showing for bullish trend, it’s likely that we will continue on same lines, so having a long trade is a good bet, but the levels are higher so some waiting might not do any harm.

EU this week has been bearish over the Euro weakening, but the situation remains neutral with slight pull back. It’s likely that we will see it grow further, but the week is heading very much for mix direction.

EU has started new block on SAR indicator, it’s likely that we are going to see the pair remain under-pressure right through the week due to the major happening from NFP to rate hike, so plenty to be watchful about.

Eur/Usd has had an interesting week. I was expecting a little more strength in USD, but the NFP and ADP reports didn’t sync to well, which didn’t bring in enough strength for the USD and the EUR QE brought in more strength for the EUR. More news this week for the EUR, so we’ll see what happens. Looks like USD finally came in with some strength according to your chart. A weekend anticipation game on support.

The main economic event of the week was NFP and the FOMC minutes from the US side. From the Eurozone side there were some major economic data’s too! NFP came dud but the markets recovered very soon and erased the losses! FOMC was cautious enough though! There were geo-political risks-off events too which added to the mix and further direction of this pair might depend on all the factors affecting it in the near term!

Since the start of 2017 the Euro has been climbing higher against the U.S. Dollar. This level in the EUR/USD should also lead to a good shorting opportunity. My downside target for the EUR/USD is for a move to the 1.02 level.

I found babypipes is just awesome for forex signal trading. And it becoming much better than any other.
[B]
Long Trade 1 [/B]

• Go long after bullish value activity on the H1 time span taking after the following touch of 0.9812.

• Put the stop misfortune 1 pip beneath the nearby swing low.

• Move the stop misfortune to equal the initial investment once the exchange is 20 pips in benefit.

• Remove half of the position as benefit when the exchange is 20 pips in benefit and leave the rest of the position to ride.

EURUSD having a little move today as major bank holiday. But the fact is EURUSD is still above the support 1.0850 (previous resistant). And next resistant is 1.0981. We should see bullish EURUSD till Wednesday.

US NFP data of next Friday will play a major role to set the direction for EURUSD. And ahead of final round French election trading EURUSD carry significant risk. Please don’t trade without a SL.

Happy trading.
Check the chart.

image hosting api

I think that in a next few minutes, the market will have slight downtrend and in this afternoon, the temporary bottom may be appear at 111.80 - 111.85. This price range is expected to be the fulcrum for investors to buy in the medium term. In general, technical factors favor the uptrend of the USD / JPY pair with a short-term target of 112.60 and 113.30 farther.

03 May

EU pair as we have seen is going one way show despite the positive NFP report; it’s all to do with French Election, as the outcome is likely to be in favor of Euro and that has got the things rolling, if the outcome is indeed that way then we might see the pair rise up very far.

A bearish Dollar is helping EURUSD bull, it’s worth to mention that US retail sales and core CPI data was less than expected last Friday however, economic slowdown is getting better as Yellen told the market.
Technical price action of EURUSD is facing an important resistant 1.09811 and the higher high trendline also met there as you can see in the chart. A breakout of this level would be significant for EURUSD bull and 1.11231 is likely the next resistant zone.
On the other hand, Opening Gap high of May 8 would serve as double top, and market should have respect that. A fail to break 1.09811 would open door for the EURUSD to the major support 1.07603. But 1.0850 would play a vital support between them.
Happy trading.
Check the chart.

(my prices and chart from tickmill, your broker could have different price range)

A lot of volatility on the EURUSD with the inflation data out of the US and the FED decision to hike interest rates, but no clear direction. The pair is still consolidating around the 1.1200 zone.

The EUR/USD pair is still moving in a range as it failed to surpass 1.1300. Now, the price is trading near 1.1150 level.

EUR/USD has been running mixed trend with no major gains. It is likely that we will see similar trend ahead as well. It is good opportunity to go for buy here, but we need to keep correct money management intact in order to gain.

A gain of around 0.6% is not bad though it could have been higher as the USD was generally weak across the board and there seems to be no respite from the loss. But the turnaround might be just round the corner and one cannot write off USD just now. Caution is the buzzword now and traders might be cautious on taking higher risks as the uncertainty is also higher!

very nice…
For now, the price is still corrected after failing to break the line resistance.
And I think … the price will still go down to test the trendline support on the M15 timeframe