ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

For Tomorrow Trade (opening price) :

On yesterday (Friday) = we see the price bulls here - I see it’s equal to the TCCI 20 day that now on look bulls. The price on Friday can touch that pivot at 1.2394. but then failed to pullback down. So, on my see for next price probably movement = this pair can become more bulls after truly that pivot 1.2394 can be break by price from bottom, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, July 30, 2012

The bulls still look here. We see the TCCI 20 day on (daily TF) still show this bulls with it’s lime color line. Then, of course = this still to product bulls to test again that pivot line at 1.2394. So, on my simple analysis = search for nice Buy on smaller TF = better idea here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The big trend by look with TCCI - till now still on bulls, of course. But for today move, be aware of the bearish - I see the price try to test again to that 23.6 fib line (at 1.2195). So, of course - this could probably bearish first here till that 23.6 fib. But, for big move = this pair on still probably bulls = Once again = I see the TCCI 20day still give us a bulls pic to us. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Till now, I see - the EURUSD on still bulls trend - the TCCI 20 day still show this bulls, of course. On the big trend, we can see that the strong bulls on this pair can play nice here if the price from bottom was truly can break up more to that pivot line at 1.2394. So, for this time = search for next nice Buy OP = better. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

The EURUSD on look to probably more bearish = after the price till now can be open on bellow that TCCI line (Daily TF). So, of course, I see = search for next nice Sell OP here for today can be better idea. Please look to the 23.6 fib at 1.2208. If that 23.6 fib can be break by price from top = Yes, I see the more nice bearish here. Search for Sell on smaller TF = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 03, 2012

I see - the more bearish probability still look here. The candle till now still play bellow that TCCI (daily TF), And so, because of this - I see the more price to become more bearish can be here if then price on today move can break down more the daily breakout line (1.2133). So, search for next nice Sell OP here better if truly price can break down to that daily breakout line (1.2133). I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

On last Friday, We can see that price on EURUSD look bulls trend and almost break that pivot line (1.2394). But look still failed to break that pivot 50% fibo. Then, I see the trend on daily TF still nice bulls, this can be see from the TCCI line that till now still on bulls. So, on my see if then price can break up more that pivot = break from bottom, search fro nice Buy OP here = better, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

What do u think Tomorrow?bullish or bearish?

Hi, bro sham1303 :slight_smile:
here is my Analysis :

Monday, August 06, 2012

The bulls still look here = after we see the price now can be open on above that pivot line (1.2394) on Daily TF. Then, with this simple candle look = of course, I can predict that probably price to test more up to max. near that golden fibo ratio = here (61.8 fib = 1.2477). So, yes, search for nice Buy OP here using smaller TF = better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The trend till now on still bulls = Can be see from the TCCI on daily TF (TCCi with using 20 day average). And yes, I see this will probably more bulls again if that daily breakout line at price 1.2442 can be break too by price from bottom = if that happen = Search for Buy OP = better, then, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

EURUSD Price till now still look on consolidation near that pivot line (1.2394). So, I see - the wait and see action can still better idea here. But, then, after I see the still strong and nice TCCI Bulls = Yes, this pair can more bulls IF then price from bottom can break up more to the strong daily breakout line at 1.2442. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Till now, I still see that this EURUSD pair on look still bulls, can be see with TCCI 96 now on bulls and also we see the TCCI 16 = bulls too. The price now want to try that supply area at near 1.2380. So, please be careful about price sideways first after truly near that supply. but Bulls trend still show this pair. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 10, 2012

The price on still sideways with bearish correction first. So, with this look - just wait and see and then, I see this price can bulls probably if truly the candle from bottom can break up to that more 1.2308 and or to break that strong 12321. we can see that TCCI 96 on still nice bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 12, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

The price look sideways first near the 38.2 fib line (1.2287). On my see if on next price move - the price can be open bellow that 1.2279 (pivot) = Yes, this will be a nice trigger to become more bearish here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 13, 2012

After I see to the chart opening today, the TCCI 96 look red color and look pullback down from that supply area (1.2293). With this look - Now, I see - price still probably to be more bearish again although with still weak move. On next move - I can say that bearish here can be more nice if that pivot (1.2279) can be break by price from top. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On my simple see - this EURUSD on look to be more bearish after now price can move bellow that TCCI 96. But, of course to become start nice bearish again = the price from top must break down first to that strong support line at 1.2324. So, if that 1.2324 can be break by price from top = Yes, I see the nice more bearish here and make a Sell OP = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Till now, this EURUSD pair on still probably consolidation first near that demand area (1.2318). So, just be careful about price pullback up first (although just a bulls correction). On other side, this pair can be call bearish again if that 1.2316 can be break by price from top, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The EURUSD till now on look to be more pullback up first - TCCI 96 now was give this bulls condition - Then, I see = if that 1.2293 can be break by price from bottom = so, yes, this will be nice more bulls here (although just a bulls correction) then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

If the July trendline (starting July 24 lows) holds @ 1.2250/60, then there may be a bounce targeting 1.2400/50 depending, but if that line breaks, 1.2150 (Aug 8, 2012 lows) would be the first target of a move down. No guarantees either way.

Friday, August 17, 2012

The EURUSD look pullback down from that strong supply area (1.2380) and supply 1.2362. So, of course - with this look - I see the more probably bearish here = although just a bearish correction. Search for Sell Op better here (for today) with using max. Stoploss above the strong resistance at 1.2372, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.