Thinking Something Crazy with EU

EU Predication,

1 to 1 by end of Year

I don’t understand. What you mean by 1 to1? EU at 1.0000 end of this year?

Yes, thats what I mean…

Might be a crazy hunch, but its been weird latly. Even corrilation of the s&P and EU has went against itself, or oppisite directions, which is kinda strange to me, anyways…

But i can see a 2,000 pip move… Some might look at the charts and see a huge upswing around this level, but I think it breaks it on the downside, with 400 pip days, in 1 direction…

Again, its a predication, but I can see it very possible, as crazy as it looks…

Well if that is what your prediction is… Let’s see you open a short position on EURUSD targeting that… With say a 500 pip SL… If you actually believe this, then put your money on the line :wink: otherwise you don’t actually think it will happen.

But Banker I think it will go near future 1.2000, If it break Down then for parity. Any way he just predicted it may work or not.

There is a huge difference between 1.2 and 1.0… there is also a difference between stating possibilities… And predicting an outcome.

If Feds do QE3… Forget about 1.20 being tested this year.

Hey Banker, whats good

I dont trade long term, but I will go short only, just like my strat calls for, with the sprinkled longs here and there…

All im saying is, something is on the horizon, and it will benefit the USD over the euro.

it will be at 1.18 in a snap, its just stalling right now,

And Banker, you of all people should know my SL is no more then 15 pips,

Haha yeh we know this… Still a 1:4 risk reward ratio ain’t bad if you actually believe price is headed to parity… 1.30 would be the big logical resistance… So a SL
Behind that would make sense

buy the rumor sell the news :slight_smile:

Bump,

Dow at 14,500 ???

Waitttt for it, Waiiiiiiiit for it…

If your looking to go long, your out of your mind,

Lol this guy was good…

Yes, he was good at predicting. I read some where in one of ICT discussion thread, may be in 1 Million challenge, he predicted clearly about ICT things what later happened. :slight_smile:

I was looking for another thread, but seen this one. Not a bad prediction, huh.

Indeed! Credit where credit’s due …