Forex Signal from originsforex

Hi,

I found this Google App “originsforex”, they are focusing on EURUSD, good trade record for past three months, please share your experiences if you have used their forex signal.

They have good stop loss at max of 30 pips for all trades, very consistent in sending out push notification when there is updated signal.

Is it a good investment to subscribe ? seems like one good trade (20 to 30 pips) will recover monthly subscription fees of US$19.99/month if trade with 0.1 lot per trade.

1 Like

Today signal is BUY 1.3708, 1.3673, 1.3638.

I realize there is possibly of different trade result by different trader using same signal.

I start selling at 1.3740 TP at their first entry 1.3708 (+32 pips) with the belief that EURUSD will hit their entry point, and follow their buy 1.3708 (-30 pips), total two trades and profit only 2 pips.

Please share how you trade using their signal.

Looking at their trade history, good to see they TP with BUY 1.3638, fortunate they didn’t BUY at 1.3673.

I like the idea of trade only after news (I use forexfactory), question :

1. What is the best way to improve mental strength in trading ? I have difficulty to enter trade again after loss trade.
  2. How soon to enter trade after news ?

Anyone purchased their eBook ? Any feedback ?

I tried to learn their techniques by reading thru their trade history.

I figure out, ENTRY POINTS mean these are possible entry points, it DOESN’T mean you enter trade at all the given points.

Better to use the signal with own trading experience, I share more as I experiment with their signal.

Saw their trade history +20 pips for yesterday trade.

I hope to learn more and build skills to trade like them, it is amazing to me to profit BUY trade while trend is down.

Just notice, their number of downloads have increased from 100+, to 500+ within weeks.

Here what I look for in search of good forex signal, please share if you found other good source.

1. Simple with very good instructions … Not “spoon feeding”, key information is sufficient.
  2. Help me improve … Ways to learn and grow my skills over time, i.e. less dependency as I become better trader.
  3. Few major currency … Highest trading volume currency like EURUSD is great, I like to focus.
  4. Less frequent … Don’t want to spend all day trading.
  5. Quality and consistency … +100 to +200 pips (translate to >10% return) per month is fine, I trade small account, my friend homegrown software “mirror” it to my other bigger account, I don’t need to spend years to build my mental to trade large fund.

Today 6 Jan, I profit 30 pips.

I would say it is easy to understand signal, I struggle awhile to go or nogo with the buy signal, as the buy will be triggered when EURUSD is moving downward, any idea what is this strategy ?

7 Jan

I follow SELL signal, I think their entry 1.3678 is very far, so I enter sell at previous high 1.3652, but took only +20 pips, could have profit more.

I try to develop my old trading method just using their BUY/SELL signal for the day.

Today is the launch date of standard membership ?

I notice the trade signal is not updated in free page as fast as before after they send out push notification today.

Still waiting for entry points to be updated in free page.

8 Jan

I follow the sell signal, sell at market open 1.3616 and TP 3 pips above previous low 1.3596, profit 17 pips (month to date 69 pips).

May be luck is with me.

Hi, Good one, if i may ask which signal are you using and how long have you been using it? How reliable is it?

I’ve been using fxmarketleaders and it has been helpful to me though at time I lose. Yesterday I lost 122 pips GBPUSD 1.63942 but later gained 113 pips EURUSD 1.36267, 61 pips (1.64130), 111 pips (1.36413) USCAD 105 pips (1.06997), 73 pips (1.07327)

Hi,

I only started to use it less than one month, I make >5% already this month with less than 5 trades using mostly my own trading judgment, still trying to blend their signal into my own trading methods.

Their signal is simple, it is more suitable for traders that have good trading experience, I like their buy/sell signal for the day, as it gives me flexibility to blend into my own trading methods.

You can find them from Google play store, search for “forex signal” or “originsforex”. You can still get the signal for free if you don’t mind the delay of updated signal.

Please share your findings and learning if you try them out, thanks.

Isaac,

Thanks for your info.

I notice they are using 5 digits broker, so my TP +17 pips is equivalent to +170 pips.

They don’t provide entry point, correct ?

I have stored their web link in my testing Q, look like could compare “buy or sell” signal of both signals.

Isaac,

A lot of peoples are having smart phone nowaday, do they have Google App to provide push notification ?

It will be big drawback if no push notification, I stick with current signals for the moment.

9 Jan,

Saw in their trade history for 8 Jan, paid member signal profit another 30 pips.

I agree it was a good sell for 8 Jan. I didn’t trade yesterday.

Hi fxtester,

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot.

Hi,

I make use of android tablet and have access to Google play store.
If that pays you most please stick with it while you make more researches.

Have a good day

Hi Isaac,

You have a good day today.

Today has news that will move EURUSD, I wait and see, it is a buy signal from them.