Forex Signal from originsforex

4 July,

for 2 July trade, I close on 3 July with positive pips when it can’t break previous high of 1.3659

This is one good example on how you should decide your exit based on your own trading experience, instead of follow blindly.

23 July,

Finally, I achieve >100 pips for the month with tp 0f +30 pips for 22 July trade.

This is really a tough month compare to last few months, to achieve >100 pips for me.

24 July,

This is the very first time in this year, eurusd is moving into a “no man land”, hardly could draw support and resistance.

It will be good test to see how this signal provider provides their trading signal.

Please share how you trade in recent days for eurusd pair, thanks.

14 Aug,

Yesterday, received notification about their server issues, good for non-members as everybody could get free live signal thru FOREX SIGNAL (FREE).

They fixed the technical issues just hours after, back to norms now, thanks goodness I could get their signal as usual.

15 Aug,

tp another 30 pips as per their signal for 14 Aug, I done my trades for the month to have >100 pips goal.

take note their signal is ± 3 pips, I treat it as a “narrow band” of 6 pips that I could enter trade within this range in order not to miss trade.

1 Sep,

Good to see them achieve >200 for a month again.

Hope you enjoy training with me using their signal.

11 Sep,

Happy today, achieve my 100 pips goal for the month.

I could say that all their trades are “bounce” trade, I figure out there is well defined “qualification” you must see before you start entering trade.

i.e. for buy, you will see EURUSD move up away from low point, and then back down to a “bounce” point for entry.

Hope this sharing is helpful for you to make profitable trades.

16 Sep,

I did another TP of +30 pips yesterday.

Using the tips in the ebook, I could just rely on their buy or sell signal of the day, without the entry points signal to enter my trade most of the time.

This trading system is too simple to believe with profit of >200 pips in their trade record, I suggest if you set your goal to 100 pips per month, you will be able to trade very happily and relaxing month after month with great reward, cheers.

17 Sep,

My trading friends notice they seldom give free signal nowadays, due to the possibility of unpaid members getting free signal as compare to paid members.

I feel their subscription is ok to me, as I easily could recover it with one good trade in the month, even I trade as small as 0.1 lot.

What do you think ?

18 Sep,

It is fun to stay late at night in Asia to see how eurusd move during US fomc news, I TP another 20 pips with knowledge learned from them, could be 30 pips if I am calm.

Good learning.

19 Sep,

tp another +30 pips for 18 Sep, this is a perfect setup, exactly enter at 1.5908 to sell.

Amaze by their 100% accuracy in giving the right bounce point for enter this trade.

Cheers.

24 Sep,

With 23 Sep win trade of +30 pips, month to date is >300 pips, yeah.

7 Oct,

Good entry for bounce sell trade for 6 Oct.

Very close to 30 pips for tp.

My trade hit protective sl of +1 pip, could have taken close to +28 pips if I am watching the trade.

For sure, this is good confirmation on using of protective sl after the entry is > +15 pips.

10 Oct,

A Happy day for me, I achieve >100 pips for the monthly goal, not even half month yet with their signals, cheers.

Enjoy your trading, I am going to enjoy my great weekend with my love ones.

6 Nov,

See 5 Nov trade, I found their formula.

This is the good example of bounce signal as described in ebook.

i.e. practically I just need to know the buy or sell signal for the day and figure out my own entry points.

19 Dec,

Nov 2014 is a difficult month, still could get around +100 pips for me.

Dec 2014, I am back to norm, manage to get +100 pips in mid month.

What else to ask for ? It is just nice to trade so easily, happy holiday seasons.

21 Jan 2015

With the big volatility in the market, it is extreme difficult to trade this few weeks.

I do trade with disciplines using their signals, and happy to achieve +100 pips again yesterday for the month, i.e. 10% return.

Do share how you trade if you have good method.

24 Feb 2015

Have you win this amazing trade on 23 Feb ? eurusd bounce back exactly at 1.1294 as per signal.

06 Mar 2015

omg, eurusd go down so much this few months.

It is strange to see 5 Mar signal is buy 1.1154, looking for a breakout ? out of norms.

I stick to ebook recommendation, looking for a bounce and profit +10 pips.

12 Mar 2015

yesterday is a sl trade, -30 pips.

today, a good profit of +30 pips within one m15 candle, just sell 1.0665 and profit, yeah.