EURUSD scalp setup

Here goes my setup ahead of ADP print: entry area is 1.3650/40, which is the weekly M3 area. Obviously, I’ll be watching the data print before taking any action. Stop comes around 1.3620, just below the central pivot, and 1.3610 which marks the weekly M2. The stop depends on the entry. My first target is 1.3690/1.37 and then 1.3720/35 zone. More at wp.me/p4IUcN-2T

Why wouldn’t you wait for the figure to be released then confirm via volume and price action?

That’s what I said: “I’ll be watching the data print before taking any action” :slight_smile:

Ah- I missed that, my bad.
Did you trade the release?

:slight_smile:

Hey FOREXunlimited,

No worries, bro. Did you get some pips during the release?

I didn’t trade the release but I just went long on eurusd. Entry is 1.3645.

Thanks for taking a look at my levels… always appreciated :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I didn’t trade the ADP release.
Looking to get in on the action tomorrow though.
May see a move later on today when Yellen speaks as well.
The markets have been awaiting the NFP #, and I feel it’s going to set off massive moves across the board which have the potential to signal some great setups.

I saw a video from John Kicklighter the other day, and he had a historical volatility chart dating back about 10 years (I think). Bottom line- July has been the most volatile month. Looking to get really active after a mundane June.

You’re right… tomorrow might be the “perfect storm”… NFP and Draghi at the same time.

Let’s make some nice pips!!! :smiley: