Forex EA Trading - The Holy Grail or the closest we will get!

Hi All, I am interested in getting feedback on EA trading. I have long been looking for a portfolio EA solution, the ‘blue sky’ solution is,

-MT4 platform
-Initial account Deposit of 500 pounds
-5 accounts with 5 different Brokers
-5 instances of MT4 running on 2 hosted virtual servers (24/7)

I am looking for a 100% automated solution that generates around 30% compound profit per month.

As you can see I am going for a resilient setup an now looking for EA’s to add to my collection.

I have tested a lot of the ‘hyped’ EA’s out there, they do not deliver to the claim (certainly not without risk) but do to my surprise deliver profits!

Why am I doing this? - actually i want to pass on the setup to friends and family, knowing that with right setup and approach - Profits can be made that can amount to a second or even primary income.

Eager for your views, so far with my own experience and running 3 EA’s I am turning over 25-30% per month. (averaged over around 3 months)

Read about my adventures in trying to generate an income purely from EA trading - The Holy Grail? I am just after 20-30% growth per month. Forex Liberty Independent EA Reviews

perhaps you will share information as to which EA’s you have found to be profitable and on which time frames…

Hi, ok I think the link was removed, I have got a blog that is tracking the EA’s and performance. Its a wordpress blog called ‘forexliberty’. I dont think I am allowed to post the website here. [ [forexlibertyDOTwordpressDOT.com ]

Currently the best perfroming is FAP Turbo, using the ONLY the scalper strategy, 15 Min charts, on EURGBP and EURCHF. It is pulling around 30-40 pips a night.

I would be quite disappointed with that return for a night considering that a sling in the EurUsd on a 5 minute chat will return 30 to 40 pips…

Ok, the way I am playing this is as a completely automated strategy. So i dont do any analysis at all just keep the EA’s running in the background. I dont watch the price action, the charts or the news - simply looking to collect some income at the end of the month.

Currently I have 3 EA’s running, the scalper netting around 40-60 pips a night (usually over 5 or 6 trades), the EURUSD day trading EA and the final one being a longer term EA, which takes around 2 trades a week. Collectively on average netting around 300-400 pips a week.

I am happy with that!

I admit that if you can admit a few hundred pips in a week without having to watch the screen… good choice…

check out pipforia dot com they have a nice robot that earns at least 10% a month but most months its well over 15% the largest drawdowns seem to be at worst around 12% I say seems coz i never use the recommended mm i usually use more aggresive lot sizes. i will say honestly you will need at least 5k to run pipforia and definatly need a vps coz if your system goes down with open orders it could definatly kill your account coz it is a hedge grid system it opens lots of orders at once!!!

Hello … I am a newbie but I wrote a script that has done two things since I completed the program: 1) i got back all my losses ($16k) and 2) I am now up by $33k. My program has consistently made money since I let it loose on january 14.

I believe that this script is great (it is not an EA because I do not know how to write one).

look at my the stats. I attached 4 files, one taken on 1-24-09, the second taken yesterday, the 3rd, taken this morning and 4th, taken this afternoon.

you will note the sudden upward spike on the 1-24-09 file when I first run the program… it has been uphill since then.

check them out and look at the maximum consecutive wins for each file… you will be amazed.

babypips_class_of_2008

Congratulations. Are you sharing information on this script that you have or simply sharing the results?

Hi, have you tried MatrixNN? It provides me 20-30% each month with a drawdown of 10-15%

R.

Hey-
Im trying to get the guys at pipcop.com to do one of there reviews of Matrix NN. Seems interesting. There good at doing live foward tests. They have cell blocked many a good robots that claim, “lookie, i made xx% a month” only to go bust with a rediculously huge draw down / melt down / blow up ect…

Nice job. Any system that can hold off initial and eventuall draw downs to less than 10% or so is somthing to look at. What is the over all basics of this one. I use a longer term, pivit style EA but it makes only a few rare trades a month and is still not excally as i want it.

3 different EA with different strategy. Single currency hedging on gbp/usd, double currency and multi currency. You can find description on matrixnn dot com

I have nice profits with MatrixNN. Working !Four times withdrawal with ODL:D

Is it possible that you could provide some specifics. especially as to the length of time you have been using the EA and is it with a demo account or a real account…

Thanks

dave

I try , before 4 years, no luck from demo withdrawal :slight_smile: I running EA at live account two mounts…MatrixNN V4.

Sorry as I’m anewbie but how to add this script to Metatrader?

Hi! In your opinion what are the best pairs for the EA(MatrixNN V4) trading? Please, how many % does the EA is making per month? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Hi, you didn’t ask me, but I’ll give you my answer :slight_smile:
It says in their brochure (you get it when you buy it) that v4 can run up to 25 currency pairs, but my broker provides only 17 from their list (8 are exotics), so I run on this 17. It usually past from hours to even days to take trade on some pairs (timeframes are H1, H4, and even D1 for some pairs) and it only opens one trade per currency pair at the time. By now GBP/CHF and GBP/USD seems to have best results, although they are all performing very well.

Thanks a lot for your reply! I’ve sent you a visitor message.