IvyBot Current Results And A Computer System Question

[B]I installed Ivybot EA Robot Software the day of its initial release over three weeks ago.

I am using the Ivybot System Default Settings taken from the Ivybot PDF Read Me File.

I am using FXDD with a $ 1,500 Live Account with .50 Lots On All Four Pairs.

The Results Are The Following.

Week One - $ 64.00 Profit.

Week Two - No Trades.

Week Three - First Half Of Week - $ 584.00 Losses.

Week Three - Second Half Of Week - $ 358.38 Profit.

Week Four (Sunday And Monday) - $121.62 Profit.

Week Four - Tuesday - No Trades

Currently I am at a $ 102.04 Losses as of Wednesday (today) morning.

I do not understand how people can be up so much with Ivybot if they are using the Default Settings.

May be the people who are up are using their own or the Ivybot Aggresive System Settings.

Or is it the FXDD Trading Platform versus other Metatrader 4 Trading Platforms?

In addition I have a Computer With A Dual Core 2 Pentium CPU, 8 Gigabytes Of System Memory, 5 Terabytes Of Disk Storage, And Vista Ultimate 64 Bit.

I am using Cablevision’s Optimum Online for my Internet Access.

Why Does The FXDD Metatrader 4 Ivybot System Software Application running with the Four Pairs with the Two built in indicators slow my computer down?

Do I need the two Indicators that Ivybot sent along with their software application?

Are the Ivybot or any of the other Indicators necessary, or do they just place more resources on the Computer System’s CPU and Memory?

Jonathan[/B]
:confused:

that’s what I wanna know too.

to try to answer your computer question, i dont think it has anything to do with ivybot. this is my configuration

i have an iMac 2.33 ghz intel core 2 duo w/ 3gb ram running virutalbox with a windows xp vm with 1GB of ram dedicated, and i am running 3 meta trader 4 programs 1 to basicfx default 1 to basicfx aggressive, 1 to forex.com default settings.

and not touching the resources of it. there must be something else eating your resources.