Multiple EA Robots On The Same Or Different Currency Pairs?

[B]If you want to install and setup Forex Megadroid, Ivybot, Fapturbo, etc. and other EA Robots using the same User Live Account.

Or should you install each EA Robot on seperate User Live Accounts.

If you are using the same User Live Account,

Do you place all of the EA Robots on the same currency pairs that they are set for?

Or do you make multiple copies of each currency pair and then move and install each EA Robot seperate from each other on the currency pair?

Example One:

USD/JPY - Forex Megadroid, IvyBot, and other EA Robots are directly installed on this Currency Pair

or,

Example Two:

USD/JPY Pair 1 - Forex Megadroid installed.
USD/JPY Pair 2 - IvyBot installed.
USD/JPY Pair 3 - Another EA Robot installed.

Jonathan[/B]
:confused:

If you want to get a look at the trading differences in all the EAs then I would install each one on a different “DEMO” account from the same broker. If they each have different suggested brokers, then I would use the recommended broker account for each EA.

Just my opinion.

Hi Jonathan,

Example 2 in the correct way. Each robot robot needs its own chart to trade on, so if you have 5 robots that trade EURUSD, you would have 5 charts open…one robot on each chart.

I even have robots that require 2 charts, if they wish to run different times…eg if you want to trade FAPturbo from 21h00 - 22h00 and then again from 04h00 - 05h00. (Please note this is not a recomendation, but simply an example!)

Make sure each robot has its own unique magic number…especially with the same currency pairs…you may get away with indentical magic numbers on different currency pairs but same currency + same magic = disaster, and I speak from experience.

Where are the magic numbers in Ivybot and in other EA Robots?

How can you change the number values and what numbers should they be set for?

Jonathan[/B]

I don’t know about the magic number in Ivybot but look in the properties window when you set it up for “Magic Number” or maybe just “Magic”. I have never used Ivybot cos I don’t use junk, so I can’t help there. Given the fiasco about 4 and 5 digit brokers, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ivybot did not cater for magic numbers.

In megadroid, look for “S1 reference” & “S2 reference”…those are the magic numbers.

I don’t know about the magic number in Ivybot but look in the properties window when you set it up for “Magic Number” or maybe just “Magic”. I have never used Ivybot cos I don’t use junk, so I can’t help there. Given the fiasco about 4 and 5 digit brokers, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ivybot did not cater for magic numbers.

In megadroid, look for “S1 reference” & “S2 reference”…those are the magic numbers.

It doesn’t matter what you set it to, as long as it is different from each other.