Cowabunga EA

CHECK OUT PAGE TWO FOR POSTED RESULTS

backtest do not show good results but DEMO testing is doing very good

refined the system to include all and accurate indicators (i was quite bored:() lol

anyways the system now buys when:
-5EMA crosses above 10EMA
-RSI > 50
-STOCH > previous STOCH
-STOCH < 80
-MACD > previous MACD

sells when:
-5EMA crosses below 10EMA
-RSI < 50
-STOCH < previous STOCH
-STOCH > 20
-MACD < previous MACD

stoploss is 50 pips
take profit is 50 pips
and trailing stop is 10 pips

REFINEDcowabunga.zip (8.02 KB)

Caught my attention immediately - I’m highly skeptical about EAs, since many highly legitimate members swear against them.

I’ll be testing over a period of 2 weeks on my desktop PC, and I’ll post results daily.

Good job, by the way, this will be interesting.

thanks, based on my backtesting it flopped and idk why, i use this method on a live account and it serves me quite well. i may not trade everyday but when i do it covers the bills lol. ill probably look into whats happening with it later for now i have 2 other EAs in testing

What timeframe and currency pair do you want this tested on?

same as it developed upon GBP/USD 15min charts

Just hopped upstairs and…

Nothing as of yet. Luckily though, FAPTurbo has two trades open upon a demo and is losing 100 pips!

Only after a single day’s trading though.

1 Like

idk how itll do live but backtesting isnt lookin good

After getting a refund and deleting Ivybot I need something to divert my attention.

lol well goodluck with this one remember dont do live yet just demo i wouldnt trust this EA much it doesnt perfrom well like the actually system atleast it doesnt on backtesting

Backtesting on a 10K account your refined Cowabunga EA makes 93 trades and looses $8,348 from August 1 - August 19 on M15 GBP/USD pair. Either you don’t have it programmed correctly or your strategy is not good.

ya i got the same thing it fails alot and idk y (youve heard of the cowabunga system on the forums right?) i use that system on live trading and it works for me maybe i have the buy signals messed up (possible cuz i found on the last one the MAs werent EXP. just simple) so ill look into it but not right now working on my other EAs :slight_smile:

Just as suggested on Demo. I attach the results in Word format for you to see. It’s been an interesting 24 hours. :slight_smile:

wow are those the actual results? backtests showed a complete flop lol thats interesting ill have to demo test it

I have earned more since that post, as shown here. Will post another results report in about 10 to 12 hours.

thanks, do i need to insert any indicators or it is built into the EA?

they are all built into the EA

and wow to the other results lol thats good im really suprised

The current Account Statement is attached. I am using all default settings with a 3K Demo account. Isn’t anyone else having any luck with the test, or is anyone else doing it?

^^^ thats insane… i am currently testing it on IBFX demo acc (which broke r u using btw?) and the trades as of right now r
minus 500$
plus 10$
net loss of 490$
btw mine isnt trading as much as yours either so whats up with that lol?
and a floating P/L of -80$

so idk what broker ur using or what but something is making u earn alot lol

It’s a 3K DEMO account. The default is 1 lot so that is what I have been trading. GBPUSD 15 Minute Chart. It may be the difference in brokers. I will attach a chart.

IBFX may be your problem. See ForexPeaceArmy Broker reviews.

which broker r u currently using?