Any coders out there?

I have a trade system that I was using a while back but just couldn’t sit and wait hours and hours apart and it trades 28 pairs so that’s a lot to watch! anyone can do it manually and back test this manually. hopefully we can share this one.

if a coder is interested, just let me know, and I’ll post the rules and screen shots here

The coding part sounds interesting but I’m not sure about testing it. I’m only familiar with about 8 pairs and I prefer to strenghten my knowledge rather than broaden it.

I think I saw the description of your system on the other site (FF). I was too busy to respond and I didn’t understand some of your terminology, but I was struck by your sincerity and attitude. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe your system is mostly price action driven and uses indicators for confirmation.

Anyway, I have lots of coding experience from my professional life and I am now retired and have lots of time on my hands. I have just taken up MQL programming and find it very stimulating. I am looking for something to keep me focused while I wait for the market to do something.

Hello Code master I was wondering if you could set an alert for my one hr1 chart! The alert is, When a candle crosses the 50 ema and if its an up or down candle! I dont know how else to explain this but i need the alert to work on all pairs if possible your help would be greatly appreciated!

would u mind posting your rules and some screenshots? hope it is not a complicated strategy.

Yes I will post it!! its not hard I have changed to stuff around so it has become better ill be back with the info…

Alright!! The system works like this ignore what I told you at first… When a candle crosses the LaguerreFilter from bottom to top I need a buy signal and nisa versa for a sell! this will work fine for me! The other part is optional if you want to try it I would appreciate it! The second part goes like this!! When prise is crossing the LaguerreFilter for a buy signal stochs on the 5 min 15min 30min 1hr and 4hr are going in this same direction I would take the trade! For a buy signal all stochs would be going up and visa versa for sell!!

If you can make the alert happin when all those conditions are meet that would be great! im not a programmer so I do not know how to do this. If this system proves to be profitable by all means use it!!!

IF you can not do this then just the alert for the LAguerreFilter would be fine because I can checkt he stocks by myself! Thank you!!!

hi my friend i have written this little EMA alert EA for you. any currency any TF. you can also change the period like 20,30,40 etc. just attach it to your chart. it will alert you from time to time. have fun!

[QUOTE=ehouse;140719]Hello Code master I was wondering if you could set an alert for my one hr1 chart! The alert is, When a candle crosses the 50 ema and if its an up or down candle! I dont know how else to explain this but i need the alert to work on all pairs if possible your help would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]

see attached zip file.

have you put this filter on your MT4?