Automated trading on the principles of adaptive risk

Hello!
Respected visitors to my journal.
I am a private trader, working on large real accounts.For results of one of the accounts can be monitoring coming online.
Trading strategy is based on the nature of the combined systems, the time frames from 1 minute to days and even months time frame. Systems are adaptive, covering all specifics of the market for most trading instruments.
We focus initially on super profitableness.
Default risk on deposit in the conservative management is 20%, but for half a year it did not exceed 10%. With aggressive management, we laid down the risk to 60%, but for half a year it has not exceeded 20%.

Please find below the trading report from the personal account in the broker company FXDD. Results are updated every 5 minutes. (Monitoring exists for 7 months).Account the standard, the dollar
ruslion.mt4live.com

Observe, write.
shall periodically summarize the work.
March, I won the Maserati Quattroporte, and earned $ 450k, then began to trade less aggressively.
Mainly sells automatic system, but sometimes working with his hands.

Hi,
profit for the night trading session [B]$ 3878[/B]
Balance: [B]$176 783.21[/B]

Hi,
loss for the night trading session $ -6300
Balance: $170 493

Hi,
profit for the night trading session $ 857
Balance: $171 350

Hi,
started the new trading week
profit for the night trading session [B]$ 4086[/B]
Balance: [B]$175 436[/B]

Hi,
profit for the night trading session [B]$ 950[/B]
Balance: [B]$176 385[/B]

Hello.
Completed in October.

The following quote statistics of the previous 8 months of 2009 (the beginning of the end of February) with a standard personal account:

March +523%
April -3%
May -7%
June +50%
July -21%
August +16%
September +53%
Oct. -21% total +580%

We prepare your site, but the programmers let down.

Prior to meeting you soon and good luck to us.

Hello all.
On monitoring fails, lays the statement for the past few days november.Treyding goes smoothly and without disruption, profit was [B]+10%[/B] or
[B]$ 8,711[/B]

Hello!
in November at the personal account of [B]-4%[/B] (experimenting)
on the PAMM [B]+13%[/B]

HI fxlionpromo,
i ve seen u r post , can u tell me what is the name of the robot that u ve tested ?
u r programmer ?

David.

hello,David.
the work we are in a semi-automatic mode, we use sets of scripts own development.Now
already have a website with our online monitoring, as translated into English, I will leave the link in this topic.

HI,

but there isn’t link ?

hey I visited your lonk ruslion.mt4live.com
and there are no statement shared by the owner there.

So what the deal ? you are selling, renting ?

why not going to site call RAS, or Zulutrade and share you signal in direct. so people could appreciate directly you re activity.

there are statistic there, so we could analyse your real performance, ect…

personnelly I dont need to know how much you have in your account ect…no but to see real stat.